Chapter 14

(China's POV)

Well now me and North Korea are dating its our first date can't wait to see where he will take me! I think giving up our best friend's friendship was a good idea we should be lovers instead!

North blindfolded me and is taking me to a restaurant but I can't figure out which one is it. When he took off my blind fold I was so happy we were at a Chinese restaurant. 

"非常感谢你我的爱!" (thank you so much my love!) I stated. "천만에요" (you're welcome) he replied then gave me a small kiss on the cheek that made me so red that it covered all the yellow stars on my face!

After that we ordered some food. We ordered some Dim sum and Wonton soup. It was great and with that we went to the park and just talked like no one else was there. We were in our own little world.

After that we kissed eachother on the lips with passion and we went our separate ways to go home.

(Time skip)

It was amazing I can't wait to tell my best friends Pak and Russia. It was 9:56 pm and I was really tired so I got into bed and fell asleep.

(Canada's POV ~ Time skip next day)

It was exactly 11pm and I was at Russia's house. I knocked on the door holding a bouquet of daffodils which were Ukraine's favorite. 

She could make a new flower crown with them! I thought as I waited patiently for the door to open.

Then I saw Ukraine and Russia looking at me to make sure it was me when he was satisfied he gave her a thumbs up and said she let me in. I gave her the bouquet of flowers and she kissed me on the neck since she was a bit shorter than me.

 I then squated and she gave me a kiss on the cheek. We both smiled and I entered her room for the first time. It smelled just like her flowers, sweet, and honey. 

We then sat on her bed and talked and chatted and we even talked about Russia and Ame being together possibly as a cute couple. "If they get married I'll be the bride's maid." Said Ukraine. 

"I'll sprinkle the petals everywhere!" I exclaimed. Then we chuckled then laughed so much until we both had our stomaches start to ache.

After we calmed down we just cuddled with each other and we warmed eachother up. After I got a call from Ame so I excused myself and picked up the call.

"Ello? Eh ame is that you? I said. "Hey can man, guess what man?" He responded almost immediately. 

"What?" I questioned. "Remember the party today?" He replied. "Oh yeah I forgot thanks for reminding me what about that?" I said. "You're welcome and you should do special for Ukraine at the party!" He exclaimed.

 "Thank you for the good idea ame!" I said clearly excited. "Your welcome, so get ready k?" He repeated "Ok! Bye ame" after I said that I hung up and told Ukraine about the party. "Oh I forgot too! Thank you Nada!" She exclaimed.

"you're welcome I have to ho home sorry bye uki!" I said waiting for a response. "Bye Nada" she smiled and said. I smiled back and went home.

(Time skip ~ Japan's POV)

I made the party time at 4:10pm and it ended at 8:10. I had decorated everything summer theme. The decorations were surf boards, waves, blues, yellows, and greens. At the kitchen isles I had coconut water and even more summer stuff. I had already sent all the invitations.

It was 3:21 so I decided to get dressed. I went to my closet and picked a summer style crop top and some short pants. I also got out some swim suits. I had a swimming pool it was also decorated with summer decorations. I picked a cute red and white swim suit.

It was my favourite so I put it on to try it. When I was satisfied I changed to the clothes for the party. Then I checked the time, 3:48 so I went to the bathroom to make my hair and got freshened up and sprayed some perfume and brushed my fluffy tail.

After that I prepared the closet for games and drinks gor Germany and Russia since they drank and when they were done we could use the bottle.

I sat on the couch and waited and the first bell came when I opened the door I saw a delivery guy and he had snacks in his hand I payed him and got them in and kept them on the table. I had ordered them because I wanted to stay at home if any people came just in case.

Then I heard a bell and excitedly ran up to it too open the door and it was......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAHAHA IM EVIL I JUST INTERUPPTED ok sorry next chap byeee.

810 word