Chapter 35

(Another doggy here)

(America's POV)

I heard commotion and marching and it was all my states? "What are y'all doing here?" I swiftly got up from the questionable position I was with Russia...

"Pa..?" Idaho said then shook his head and continued speaking after my reply. "Yes Ida?" "I was wanting to have a party and everyone agrees also it's a suprise for everyone so can we also invite your friends that are with their partners we need couples and single people can just also have fun!" He finished speaking and I went into deep thought and after a few seconds nodded my head slowly. 

I heard many thanks pa! And cheering erupting from many of the states and I giggled at this while Rus watched. "Now go get everything ready for what ever in tarnation you are planning for us and call the guests and When's the party time?" I looked at the clock and continued. "It's 4:24 right now so choose a timing for this gathering that shall take place soon." I said while looking at dela and penny who were whispering and smiling amongst thereselves. 

"Let's make it at 6pm?" Penny and Dela suggested saying it almost in perfection at the same time. "Yes good idea!" Hawaii said in a high pitch voice. Many states started nodding and they left expet for Wy. Then Wy asked "Do you want me to shut the door for your privacy?" He asked grinning and I blushed and nodded. Wy and Rus laughed and then Wy shut the door and I got back to what I was doing. 

 (I don't want to write  smut I get a bit disgusted yk I'm not doing that stuff sorry IMAGINE IT IN UR HEAD OK?)

(Wyoming's POV)

I laughed at my own joke and shut the door grinning because the effects didn't wear of yet and then I heard a moan from the room and thought Oh my god they are actually doing it? Whatever.. then I heard a "Ow.." I think dad fell on the floor probably because he was being clumsy like his usual self. Well he is not doing it I guess. I shook my thoughts away and said. "I'll call the guests with Alabama ok?" I said to Penny and she nodded. I grabbed Al's hand and rushed to get to the door of dad's room and knocked. 

The door opened and of course dad opened the door with no shirt. I rolled my eyes and asked for his permission to get his phone. He nodded and gave me his phone and shut the door. "Okay let's go and call every one. Wait also we just call one person from each couple and we now have 3 phones so let's ask flori (florida)  for help she can call the people that are single?"

(Time skip)

It was 5:03 pm and the room looked like a couples game show with hearts on the walls, tables and buzzers for the contestant while the judges sat infront of the stage. We used the living room and just moved the couches and added decor and signs and stuff. The judges were Penny and Dela while Idaho was the game shows host and he would be talking in a microphone and asking questions. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

521 words.

Listen I might end this book and I know some of you will be sad but hey fear not! I will make more books but only a single ship or just a hint of others ships will be there ,but I could keep this book going for many chapters.

-AK