Chapter 44

(Third PERSON <not reich> Pov)

The tall Russian drove most of the countries in his car while Japan took the remaining that were left and couldn't fit in the Russians car. Poland was admiring the view while his boyfriend was asleep on his shoulder sleeping peacefully. 

America was humming quietly in the passenger seat next to Russia while Russia drive listening to the sweet and tuneful melody. 

(Time skip)

Once they reached Russia stepped out quickly and opened the door for the star sprangled  Country. America chuckled at this and planted a quick peck on his cheek while being on his tip toes as the Russian had squat down knowingly of what he wanted.

Poland woke the German and adjusted his glasses affectionately and smiling slightly making the German flustered. The Polish grabbed his hand and lead him out of the car.

(Russia's POV)

"Ame we now have to all split up so see you in a bit meri" I said hugging him and smiling and I then started walking to the doors of the mall. Once I was infront of the doors they opened. The glass shimmered and opened slowly as I felt the Cold air conditioning come on my face. Since I got Japan I know what to get. I also wanted to get the ring for ame so I saw a jewelry shop. I went up to it and saw a beautiful Ruby piece with the rest gold. It was memorising. I then saw United Arab Emirates there or for short UAE. He waved to me smiling and I approached giving the greeting back and I wanted to ask how much the ring was for. 

I asked for the ring and he smiled and told me many things about it and the price. I smiled thinking how happy he will be when I purpose. I buy the ring and wave to UAE and leave and he smiles back at me as a bye. I then go to the place where there was Japanese trinkets and stuff and I found a cute Japanese cat. Once I pressed a button it played a "Nico nico nii~" sound. I laughed knowing Japan would love this and I purchased my item and went to the food Court to get some food or just a mere snack since I was starting to get hungry.

(Time skip everyone brought everything and has it wrapped so no one can see in bag and wrapping paper. And I'm lazy sorry I ain't doin everyone's pov-)

I got in the car and started driving since everyone had got in the car and we went bavk to Japan's house and Japan followed close behind in her car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

441 words sorry...I'm being a bad author I should write more. Like NOT EVEN 500