Chapter 25

(America's POV)

When I entered the meeting room I saw the time it was 7:22 the meeting was at 7:30 am. UN was pleased and said. "United States of America this is great that you are early and happy birthday."  "Thank you" I replied as everyone was smiling at me and I looked at Russia and waved to him he waved back and I saw a few pink hues on his face. I smiled and he blushed a bit more but then he git busy talking to Ukraine.

I hadn't realise I was staring and Canada who was next to me and nudged me and said. "Looks like someone's really in love!" He said teasingly. I rolled my eyes and he gave me a gift it was a racoon hat and it was espically made for me but it was different because it had my colors on it. It had been painted and shimmering stars were on it. 

I hugged my bro and he smiled as a welcome. I thought someone was looking at me but I ignored it. Then all of a sudden Russia came up to me and wished me whike still blushing slightly. Hmm.. that was weird. I then heard Japan giggling as she came up to me with South holding hands with her. "Hey America-kun! Happy birthday! Pls be at [Japanese restaurant name] today at 2pm ok?

I nodded and they both went to their seats. Then UN started the meeting. He was explaining about global warming, poor economies, and lack of important shit. When it was probably 20 minutes had passed I get someone's gaze burning and I wondered who. When I turned around to look it was Russia? Maybe I had mistaken it.

 Maybe it was China staring at me disgusted like usual. When the meeting ended dad came up to me and wished me hugging me?! I didn't expect this from him but then I saw France. "Ohh mon chérie! You are improving!" She said and sang happy birthday in french "Joyeux anniversaire mon fils!" She said at the end. Of course she then hugged me and dad, can, aussi, and Kiwi.

Russia stared at us and I felt like he wanted a hug so I excused myself saying I needed the bathroom when in reality I gestured him secretly to follow me and he did. "Do you want a hug?" I asked grinning. He nodded awkwardly and I hugged him thightly and he chuckled. All of a sudden dad walked in and so did Aussie and they saw us. "So as I said should we th- OML they are hugging!" I quickly looked at them and pulled away. Dad was stunned while aussi was cackling and said between wheezes. "oh my gaw- *WHEEZE* Are you two- *wHeEzE* dating?" He said grinning in a mischievous way. "WHAT?! FUCK NO." I blurted out and I swear I saw a pang of sadness on Russia's face! But it was covered with awkwardness in a second. "We just hugged it's fine it's a friendly COMRADE way." He emphasised comarade while saying it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not done yet don't worry! Happy bday to ame AGAIN anywyas cyaa! 524 words