Chapter 29

(America's POV)

Me and Ruski got Raclette for the meal while South and Japan got Älplermagronen. After we all were done me and my love got Dalgona coffee and put two straws in and drank it while Japan and South got the Flämmli also both using two straws.

I took out my phone taking a selfie of me. Then I took a romantic one with ruski. He smiled for the photo but it was fake so I made him show his true smile of joy. I hugged him tayt made him smile a bit then I took the selfie. I then just layed next to him in the booth next to the window.

After we all went to the park and walked laps around the park and we chatted. A while later we all got tired and we layed on the grass and star gazed.

Japan and South said they had to go and sleep so I waved good bye and Rus said "bye lovebirds" Ruski's changed so much! He's so nice now and even more cuter. 

We just layed next to eachother star gazing then I yawned and Russia saw this so he offered to carry me back home in a piggyback ride.  "Let's go to your house please?" I asked and he nodded. I then texted dela and penny I'll be home tommorow.

I hugged him as he picked me up and he walked to his house. My eyes were heavy and I fell asleep in no time. 

(Russia's POV)

I heard faint snoring and knew ame fell asleep so I carried him in my arms instead so he could get for comfy. 

(Time skip)

I reached my front door carrying the American in my arms and Uki was on the couch with kaz and bel. They looked at me and I smiled. "Omg I still can't believe that you two are dating!" Uki said. "WAIT YOU TWO ARE DATING SO QUICK?! Uki! You didnt tell me!" Bel and kaz said the same thing in sync. Uki giggled and said it was a suprise Yeah I know and this little cute and silly puppy is now going to bed here so goodnight. "Goodnight rus" they all said separately not in sync at all.

I went upstairs and made my bed and put the sleeping American on the bed while I changed my shirt since I was to tired to change my pants. I took off my shirt and saw ame looking and he immediately blushed but pretended to be asleep. "I know you are awake." I said. He awkwardly replied while mumbling. "Oh..fuc-" "I don't need my shirt I can sleep without it~" I said while he nodded. 

I got into bed and cuddled with him ans eventually let my sleep consume me. I woke up to ame awake. "Mmm? What?" I hummed and spoke barely awake. "I'm breaking up with you." He said casually and walked out if my room. Tears fell down my eyes as I watched him leave and I ran after them trying to change his mind but it was no point. 

He left as I wept and ran upstairs then I locked the door to my room thinking what I did wrong. I then suddenly heard a voice from out of the door and it was uki and she asked me to open it but I didn't so she used her spare key to my room and she saw me crying into my pillow she hugged me and I was ashamed I let anyone see me like this and suddenly I jerked back up. It was all a nightmare. Nothing was real except for me crying. Ame was awake with a concerned face as he wept the tears off my face.

"What happened?" He asked softly. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked and I shook my head hugging him. He noticed this and squeezed me tightly as we fell asleep again it was 2:34 am.

(America's POV)

I woke up to faint sobbing sounds and movements in the bed and saw Russia. Tears were falling down his face as he was probably having a nightmare. I woke him up and hugged him and he slowly got out of the bad dream. "What happned?" I asked clearly worried about him. Then I added "Do you want to talk about it?" Then he shook his head meaning no. He hugged me so I hugged him back even tighter I looked at the time it was 2:34 so I got into a sleeping position and he put his hand around my waist and his leg on top of mine and we slowly fell asleep. I'll ask him in the morning if he remembers the dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

781 words yay anyways ty for reading!