End ( Authors Note )

Hii, dear readers!

I truly hope you enjoyed reading my story as much as I loved writing it. From the very beginning, this journey has been a labor of love and passion. Each character, plot twist, and emotional moment was crafted with you in mind. Writing this story has been an incredible experience, and knowing that you've taken the time to read and engage with it makes it all the more special.

I wanted to share something personal with you: the inspiration for the last two chapters came from my all-time favorite series, Blank. I've been so hooked on it that I couldn't help but let it influence my writing. The way the series captivated my imagination and emotions seeped into my own work, and I hope you felt a bit of that magic too.

To everyone who read, voted, and left comments on my story, Thank you so much! Your support, feedback, and encouragement have been invaluable. Each vote and comment pushed me to keep going, even on days when writing felt like a challenge. You guys are the best.

I’m super excited to let you in on a little secret, there might be a season 2 coming your way! The characters have more stories to tell, and I can't wait to dive back into this world and share it with you all. For now i will start working on new stories to share, Please support my upcoming story called "If Ever You're In My Arms Again" , I'll post the 1st Chapter in a while so Stay Tuned!

Stay awesome, keep dreaming big, and always chase your passions!

Much love, Author Fai 💓