HELLO EVERYONE ( STORY RECAP )

Hello my beautiful followers I know it's been forever but first I want to say as of May 2024 I graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and it has truly been a blessing from God and I thank you all so much for keeping this story alive truly and I been going through each chapter and trying to fix any grammar mistakes and it's hard to catch them. My life has truly changed within my four years of college and trying to find a job is a huge challenge but I pray God opens new doors for me as he always does and give me the strength to believe and keep pushing forward. Now for the real details coming towards you current and future readers!!!

STORY RECAP

For those who don't want to read any further back here's the following significant information that has happened with our characters story.

+ Lhani ( name will be changed to Evie) and Keith are getting married soon!!

+ Asia and Ar'mon has a son named Reyan and are happily engaged

+ Brooklyn and Chris has a daughter named Amoni

+ Brooklyn's Ex Naomi is locked up

+ Chris's Ex Chloe is also locked up

+ If I remember correctly ( I'll double check later ) Issa still wants Tia of course

+Jayceon aka The Game, is still after Larissa and knows her wedding is soon

+ Miah and Trey Taylor are expecting a baby or babies soon ( TBC )

+ New Characters are coming and so are some more plot twist 

I hope this satisfies your interest and curiosity for what has yet to come for these next few chapters for this book is far from over and I can't wait to share it with you all. I love you babies and talk to you soon!!

Xoxoxo,
    Ashanti C.