Ch 34: Scandalous

Asia P.o.v
We finally made it back to the house and my body was aching all over and before I knew it..Ar'mon picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bedroom.
Me: Ar'mon what are you doing ( smiles )
Ar'mon: today hasn't been easy on you so I'm going to cater to you love
Then he took off my flats and massaged my feet for the next 20 minutes then he got up and headed to the kitchen and came back after an hour with dinner. Then we watched some Netflix movies and cuddled for a while then he went into the bathroom and made a bubble bath for me and placed some rose petals and smelling good oil in the warm water while he took a shower and once we were finished he even helped me shave my legs and my private area and once we got into our pajamas and laid down...Ar'mon started to talk to our baby which was so cute and corny.
Ar'mon: ( speaks softly) hellllloooo in there anybody hommmeee
Me: ( giggles )
Ar'mon: I just wanted to let you know that whether you're a girl or a boy ( rubs her belly ) mommy and daddy love you very much
Me: and we can't wait to meet you baby love ( smiles ) oooh wow ( feels lil kicks ) the baby is kicking
Ar'mon: ( feels the kick ) well hello to you too little one I know what will help soothe you for the night
Then he got up from the bed and found a playlist on YouTube that was meditating music and played it loud and yet soft enough for the baby then he dimmed the lights and crawled into bed wrapping his arms around me.
Ar'mon: I love you both ( kisses her cheek )
Me: and we love you more ( smiles )
Then we slowly drifted off to sleep for the rest of the night.
My P.o.v
After my dad came and got my momma and Simone..it was just me and Keith in the house..however,he has not came down from the room since this evening but I knew we had to talk eventually so I slowly but surely marched up the steps to our bedroom and as soon as I open the door I seen him sitting in the corner chair looking down at the floor as the Tv was playing a movie at a low volume. As I walked up to him he eyes drifted up to mines with such anger and yet.....such hidden lust...
Me: Baby I-(gco )
Keith: Do you love me ( looks at his empty glass )
Me: Yes I do an-(gco )
Keith: ( stands up ) THEN WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU PUSHING ME AWAY !!!!!
Me: ( steps back a lil )
Keith: Lhani..I-( sighs ) I am MADLY in love with you..I been by your side since middle school and idk what it is but it seems like...like your not ready for us...or marriage...or even Love ( looks away )
Me: ( stays silent).........
Keith: Thought so ( sighs ) I'll be sleeping in the guest room tonight
Then he walks around me and grabbed his night clothes as I looked down at my engagement ring...every thought was traveling through my mind including what my momma told me earlier today and I slowly realized what was there and what I needed to say.
Me: ( turns around) wait !!
Keith: ( stops at the door )
Me: please...sit down
Keith: ( breathes out of frustration) Alright..alright
Then he walks back over to me and he sat down on the edge of the bed first before I did as I gathered all the strength that I had in me.
Me: You're right ( rest my hand on his ) for starters....you are absolutely right....I am afraid ( looks up at him ) Afraid that I might not be good enough...afraid that I may overstep my boundaries...afraid to give in fully because of what he did to me in the past.....( holds his hand towards my face ) but I don't want to lose you....( tears up a lil ) I have pushed you away and I am deeply sor-(gco )
Keith: Lhani your words are pure and true but I need more action than words and a lot of trust ( gets up and starts to walk away )
    Before he could make it to the door I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him back to me unsure where this would lead I kissed his lips not knowing whether or not he would kiss back but in truth he did but the way he kissed me was more hungrier and needy and we started to walk back towards the bed and once we did I pushed him back on it as his eyes began to darken with not just love...but with passion and fire...I slowly traced my fingers along his thigh up to his member and his breathing began to quicken a little then finally I unbuckled his belt and removed anything on his lower half and watch his erecting snake stand tall...my aching lips grew wetter as I seen it move with excitement and I slowly let my mouth engulf his shaft down my throat and started to move up and down while making complete eye contact with him...I started to move faster which received a satisfying groan from him and suddenly I felt his hand grip a chunk of my hair and he pulled me up and kissed my lips more passionately than ever and soon he picked me up and laid me on the bed and gazed at me as he came to my level.
Me: ( looks in his eyes ) I'm yours tonight and forever baby and when that day comes I will say I do
Keith: I'm glad to hear that ( kisses hers lips )
Next thing you know he succeeded in taking off both our clothes as our lips stayed intertwined with each other and soon he left hickies on my body as I released soft moans...but I needed more and so did Keith and soon he was hovering above me again and I felt him entering inside me causing us both to moan in unison.
Keith: Fuck you feel so good baby ( slows his strokes )
Me: mmmm ( speaks softly) make love to mee papi
Keith: what was that I didn't hear you ( starts to tease her )
Me: Please Daddy make love to me( moans )
Keith: Oh I am going ( kisses on her boobs ) to do just more than that ( smirks ) I'm going to make you my little slut tonight mamas ( kisses down to her thighs ) I'll make sure your legs are shaking when I'm done with you( makes direct eye contact) if you squirm or run away...I will fuck your shit up more do you understand
Me: Mhmm..yes
Keith: ( sticks it back in ) I'm sorry I didn't hear you
Me: ( moans loudly ) Ahhhh yes daddy
Keith: ( smirks ) Good ( kisses her lips )
For the rest of the night It was an exchange of love and romance and complete rough sex...I was his and he was mine.
( THE NEXT EVENING )
Miah P.o.v
It was an eventful evening for me due to the fact that momma T had me and Lhani out helping with the wedding arrangements and some of the things we could cover for the bridal shower and bachelorette party.
Momma T: so how is everything with you and Keith now Lhani
Lhani: much better momma ( smiles )
Me: I'm surprised that you can still walk
Lhani: you should have seen me this morning because I couldn't move my and excuse my language momma I couldn't move my legs for shit
Momma T: Damn ( looks at her ) he putting it down like that
Us: ( laughing)
Lhani: yes momma he did
Momma T: well I'll give props to my son n law ( smiles ) you need some dick anyways
Lhani: Momma !!! ( blushes )
Momma T: girl you know you been stuck up for a while and you needed to release that tension and now that the wedding is back on everything is back in order
Lhani: yeah it is....okay now back to you and Quincy
Me: ( sighs ) well can I be honest
Momma T: you're still in love with Trey
Lhani: Momma !?!!
Momma T: Whaaaaatttttt ( sips her tea ) what you want me to say
Me: No it's fine....she's right though
Lhani: ( looks at her ) really
Me: yes....something changed over time when I was with Quincy....he's been changing for the better
Momma T: well the true questions are( looks over at her ) who do you want to be with ? Who truly knows you like the back of your hand? And most importantly who do you see yourself with for the rest of your life ?
Me: I'm so confused about this decision
Momma T: it's only tough and confusing for you because you already know that answer
Lhani: Momma be nice
Me: ( smiles a lil ) no no she's right....I do know
Then we finished up what we could with the shopping and went our separate ways for now.
( 3 HOURS LATER )