Ch 2: The Hurtful Truth pt 1

Brooklyn P.o.v
At first I thought I was hallucinating and hearing things out of the ordinary due to the fact that I was some what drunk but then the moans started to get louder so I walked upstairs slowly and headed to me and Chris bedroom and I slowly opened the door and saw Chris fucking some bitch then I slammed the door open causing them to jump.
Me: having fun ( tears falls from my eyes )
Chris: baby lemme explains ( gets up )
Me: ( backs away ) for all I care you and your bitch can go to hell ( cries then rushes out )
As I was walking to the car it began to rain and I heard Chris calling my name then I got into my car and as I was pulling out the drive way Chris came running out in his joggers and started to bang on the window then I speeded off and headed towards Lhani's house.
Chris P.o.v
Damn...I fucked up big time...after Brooklyn car had vanished into the dark I stood outside in the rain for a bit then I walked back inside and I saw Chloe standing in her bra and panties and fixing her hair then she smiled and walked up to me and tried to kiss me but I dodge it.
Chloe: well now she knows and she's gone outta ur life we can be together right
Me: ............
Chloe: right baby
Me: don't baby me at all we're done get ya shit and get out !!
Chloe: how tf am I supposed to get home
Me: call a fucking Uber and leave ( throws her clothes at her )
Chloe: fine !! ( puts on her clothes ) You'll be back nigga !! ( leaves out once she called her Uber )
After she left I punched the wall in and left my fist print into the wall and I started to break shit and I finally hit the ground and cried because I knew I had lost my babygirl.
My P.o.v
As me and Keith were laying in bed cuddling and watching tv at 12:45 in the morning we all of a sudden heard a knock on the door then we looked at each other as the knocks got louder so we got up and I walked closely behind Keith with my bat in my hand then all of a sudden one big knocked happened before Keith could respond.
Keith: who is it
??: it's me Brooklyn plz open up
Me: ( puts the bat down and opens the door ) Brooklyn it's like 12:45-(stops ) what's wrong
Brooklyn: ( crying ) Chris cheated on me
Me: come in your going to get sick
Keith: I'll make some tea
Then we let her in and got some warm tea made for her and she explained what happened and once she calmed down I took her to one of the guest rooms while Keith went back to the bedroom then I gave her some of my night clothes and I laid with her until she fell asleep then I turned off the lamp light and closed the door and walked back to my room and I saw Keith already sleep in bed so I climbed into bed and laid on his chest and kissed his cheek causing him to smile in his sleep and wrap his arms around me and we both fell asleep.........( THE NEXT MORNING )......TBC.

Sorry for this chapter being so short I will give you more later on today and Happy New Years Eve loves. 💕😘😘😍♥️