Ch 22: Surprises Surprises Pt 2

My P.o.v
I couldn't believe that my big sister was actually here right in front of me...the last time I saw her I was in the middle school and it's been so long. After she got settled in, I introduced her to the gang and letting her get comfortable around us and we explained everything that's been going on.
Emae: dang all that happened while I was in the ATL
Me: yeah pretty much
Emae: how are mom and pops ( smiles )
Me: they are great and crazy as always ( laughs a lil )
Emae: figures and congrats on the engagement ( smiles ) I'm hoping to be in the wedding
Me: most definitely sis you know I never leave you or our brothers out
Keith: wait a minute?!? How many brothers do y'all have
Me& Emae: ( in unison) 3 brothers
Keith: lord take the wheel
Us: ( laughs )
Sephora: well Emaeyah welcome back ( smiles )
Emae: thanks Sephora and you have a lovely family of your own
Sephora: thanks ( smiles )
Lucas: ( kisses her forehead while holding Zylon ) my babies
Tia: so Emaeyah where have you been
Emae: ( smiles slowly faded ) I been.....making it in ATL..y'all know I was a big rebel in our parents life and when they kicked me out....I moved to the ATL and did some things I shouldn't have done ( looks down )
Me: Emaeyah....( looks into her eyes ) is there something you wanna talk about
Emae: ( gets up then looks at her ) I-I....I'm sorry I just can't talk about it right now ( leaves out )
Me: Emaaaeee !!?!?
Keith: ( grabs her hand ) Lhani give her some space baby...it's been some years since she's been around family you know
Keith was right...hopefully Emaeyah would warm up to me sooner or later because that's my big sister and I love her with all my heart....as the day went on everyone pretty much hung out with each while I....well I sat along and watch thinking to myself hoping that all things turn out for the best.
                   (  MEANWHILE  )

?? P.o.v
So he thinks this is all over...him and his little girlfriend ain't gone last like that....I know I been outta his life for a while but I'm back and he will be mine again...Ar'mon I'm coming for you baby boy and I'm never letting you go.
            (  2 MONTHS LATER  )

Miah P.o.v
It was the night premiere of Ar'mon and my baby Trey album release and we renovated out the club to celebrate and we were in the V.I.P. Section living it up and Emaeyah eventually settled in and has her own house now which is amazing how she's been seeing Lhani and hanging out with Simone whenever she can and of course our friend Brooklyn has been growing day by day and Chris has been loving every moment of it and sadly she can't drink alcohol so we been drinking it up for her and making sure she's playing it safe. As I was getting another drink over by the bar I seen Trey talking to another girl then I slowly walked over and wrapped my hands around his arm.
Trey: heeeeeyyyy baby ( smiles )
Me: Trey who is this
??: Hi my name is Madison and I'm just an old friend from High school
Trey: yeah we used to write songs together for like choir and stuff
Me: and you guys were just catching up
Madison: yeah pretty much but I'll leave you to lovebirds..it was nice seeing you again Trey
Trey: you too Maddie
Madison: ( leaves )
Me: ( sighs then starts to walk away )
Trey: ( grabs her by the waist ) baby baby come here
Me: Trey Taylor your drunk as hell right now so let me go
Trey: yes I know but you know I love you Miah ( looks into her eyes )
Me: I love you too ( smiles a lil then kisses his lips )
Trey: ( kisses back )
Then we headed back to our group of friends and dance through the night.
               (  2 HOURS LATER  )

Asia P.o.v
It was about 12:00 midnight and everyone was jamming harder as the party continued to go strong and as I was dancing with my baby I felt someone bump me from behind causing me to fall into Ar'mon arms.
Ar'mon: aye man watch where you going
??: my fault I'm sorry-(stops ) Ar'mon ?!? Asia !?!?
Me: Bryshere?!? What are you doing here
Bryshere: enjoying the party actually ( drinks from his cup ) congratulations to you and your brother........is Miah here ???
Me: yes she is
Bryshere: ah I see.....enjoy your night
Then he walks off into the crowd leaving me and Ar'mon to our thoughts then we grabbed a refill from the bar and headed back to the V.I.P section.
Tia P.o.v
Everything was going perfect for the night, me and my baby Trey we're chilling with the rest of the gang when all of a sudden Bryshere walked up to our group.
Lhani: aww shit....here we go again
Keith: stay calm mamas ( rubs her thigh )
Miah: Bryshere wth are you doing here
Bryshere: enjoying my night just like you are
Keith: aye man were just trying to enjoy a good time
Bryshere: well I'm not trying to ruin anything....Miah perhaps you should keep Trey close don't you think ( walks off )
Me: ( sighs )......Trey what does he mean
Trey: idk baby but it don't sound good
Lucas: come to think of it...where's Trey
Sephora: last time I seen him he was heading towards the back
Then we all spreader out through the club.Hopefully this won't turn out bad tonight.
Sephora P.o.v
Me, Lucas, and Miah looked through some extra V.I.P section rooms and in the second to last door we opened it and shockingly seen Trey and some chick up against the wall.....her dress was halfway up and Trey pants were halfway down with her leg pulled up to his side.
Me: oh my god ( covers my mouth )
Trey: Miah ?!?Baby I-(gco )
Miah: Go to HELL TREY !!! She's just a old friend you say ( cries then rushes off )
Lucas: you idiot!! Have you lost your fucking mind
Trey: FUCK!!! ( pulls his pants up )
Me: Miiiaahhhh !!! ( follows her )
   Then me and Lucas rushed after Miah with Trey not too far behind us then all of a sudden we seen Miah standing in front of Bryshere ans he just happened to look up and smirk at Trey then Trey grew in anger and next thing you know a fight breaks out everyone is screaming and running and people jumping in trying to break it up or trying to fight then we started to hear sirens so me and the gang started to get outta there and we all headed over to Chris & Brooklyn place.
             (  AT THEIR HOUSE  )

Miah P.o.v
We all sat around in the living room silently.....I couldn't even look at him nor Bryshere.....I don't know how to feel and I felt like I couldn't breathe as I felt tears running from my eyes.
Lhani: ( stands up ) what the hell was that...tonight was a fucking disaster and alll of this bullshit is going to viral on Instagram
Asia: I agree that was too much drama and bullshit
Keith: guys we all need to learn how to communicate because tonight was chaotic
Chris: you damn right ( stands up ) for the actions that happened between you two MOTHERFUCKAS put both of my babies ( pointing at Brooklyn ) IN DANGER!!!!
Brooklyn: ( grabs his hand ) Baby we are fine I promise you ( smiles a lil looking up at him )
Chris: I'm sick of all this bullshit !!! Trey you became the dumbass of the year- no outta this world !! You got a good ass woman here putting up with all your pros and cons and yet you still do stupid shit !!!
Trey: ( looks up at him ).....I know
Ar'mon: well if you knew then act  like it !!! I'm ya damn big brother and even I know you need to grow up !!!
Bryshere: ( mutters under his breath ) right
Chris: we didn't ask for no Amen from your ass either !!!
Tia: okay okay everyone needs to calm down and we all need to sleep this off
Brooklyn: the baby is kick-ouch ?!! ( rubs her belly )
Chris: ( sits nexts to her ) lean back baby ( rubs her belly to help soothe her nerves ) relax
Brooklyn: ( sighs outta of relief and shuts her eyes ) thank you baby
Trey: now listen here Trey hear me out this isn't the road you wanna take
Lucas: yeah because you hurting Miah more than you hurting ya damn self
Trey: ( sighs then looks at her ).....Miah
Me: ( stares at the floor )
Bryshere: Miah ???
Trey: please say something....
Me: ( tears running down her face ) It's over.......I'm moving out and I don't wanna see your face after tonight...you lost me forever
Trey: Mia-( gco )
Me: FUCK YOU TREY FUCK YOU !!! AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU !! AM I JUST SOMEONE YOU THINK YOU CAN USE!! NO !! And Bryshere I don't want nothing to do with you either...You became blind to REVENGE AFTER I TURNED U DOWN AND YOU THINK I WOULD RUN TO YOU !! I DONT NEED NEITHER OF YOU FOOLS ( crying )
Emaeyah: ( rubbing her back and holding her ) Miah....they're not worth it
Me: ( sniffs ) Ik...Sephora..Lucas
Sephora: yes
Me: would it be alright if I-(gco )
Lucas: no need to ask Miah your always welcome to stay we have a guest room ready
Me: thank you ( looks at Trey ) thank you...for breaking my heart ( looks at Bryshere) and thank you for making me open my eyes and turning me into the BIGGEST FOOL OF THE YEAR !!!
Lhani: ( grabs her hand ) we will help you pack whenever you ready okay
Me: thank you ( wipes her tears away )
Then I got up and left with Sephora and Lucas as everyone started to departure. Once we got to her house I went to her guest room that she gave and took a Long Hot shower then afterwards Sephora gave me some of her pjs and for that night I cried and cried in Sephora's arms until I fell asleep.
           ( 6 MONTHS LATER )............TBC.

Hope you all enjoy this chapter it was pretty long and tough to write because I was having writer's block for a while 😂😂😂💯but it all came through and I'm happy with my results. Also May 1st was decision day and I will be the newest member of the bison family at LIPSCOMB UNIVERSITY 💛💜💛💜💛 as the class of 2024 🥰 . I will hopefully be coming back with another chapter later on today as well so STTTAAAYYYY TUNNNNEEE  AND HAVE A GOOD DAY LOVES 🥰🥰❤️.