💙Chapter 3💙

Christopher's POV:

I titled my head back and took a deep breath, my parents was fighting as usually nothing changed. I just came home from school and they was acting this. Smh.

"Chris, tell your dad that you are going to stay at MY mothers house for the weekend" My mom said, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Christopher, tell your Mom that you are not going to that woman's house for weekend and that's final" My dad argued back.

"How about this? I'm not going to anyone's house for the weekend but have someone coming over here to spend the night? Hm?" I asked, looking back and forth.

They looked at me shocked then my dad cleared his throat thinking nothing happened at all. I rolled my eyes once again and walked to my room, bullshit ass parents get on my nerves, this just gave me a headache once I walked through the door.

My phone started to ding which mean it was a text from someone, I took it out of my pocket and seen a text from Gabriella saying she is outside. damn that was quick. I went to my dresser and grabbed a shirt and basketball shorts then put them on after taking off the clothes I had on, after that the doorbell rung which means My mom or dad is going to see who it, let's see.

Gabriella's POV:

I was waiting for someone to open the door because it was freezing out here. when someone opened the door I smiled but the woman didn't, I guess that's Chris's mom.

"Hi, I'm Gabriella but you can just call me Gabi" I said nervously.

"Chris! one of your tricks is here" She said, walking away.

I seen Chris come out of his room and he walked towards the door after talking to his mom, I frowned and put my bag over my shoulders, this weekend should be fun as hell.

"You momma will like me huh?" I asked, walking in.

"Look I thought she was going to like you but...my dad and her had a argument so that's why she is angry and shit" Chris said, closing the door.

"Oh...How much do they fight?" I asked, walking to his room.

"Like...all the time? I don't know but my head is hurting from them" He replied, following behind me.

I opened the door and then dropped my bag on the floor then fell on his bed, his bed was the only think I need because my stress is taking over my body and it's making me mad...I just started my period last night so this is why I have a fucking attitude.

"You good?" I heard Chris ask when he closed the door.

"No, I'm on my lady cycle" I mumble in the pillow.

"Damn, well..good thing I have some snacks whenever you crave something" He said, sitting down on the bed.

I looked up him and smiled, this is why I love him..he always knows when to make me feel better even though I'm still mad that I started Chris makes me smile everytime.

"Thanks" I said, then stuffed my face back into the pillow.

My face was snuggled into Chris's pillow, it smelled so good! I kicked off my shoes and scooted up in the bed then snuggled the pillow.

"You know...you are the first and only girl who ever told me what's wrong...like Robyn never did that and Kae didn't either but you...You just tell me right away, that's what I like about you" Chris said.

"Really? not even when they started their woman cycle?" I asked.

"Nope, they always told me that they are fine or not doing anything something like that" He replied.

"Hmm" I mumble.

That is just sad bruh, like they never told anyone about them self, but just to let you know I'm going to be telling my problems and I'll let him tell his BOOM! I'm not going to be like them where I just talk about how beautiful I am.

---------------------------------------------

How was this chapter?

Do you think Gabriella and Christopher belong with each other?