💕Chapter 10💕

Gabriella's POV:

"GRADUTION DAY BITCHESS!!"Ella screamed, coming outside.

"Oh Hell Yeah! We finna turn up!" August said, coming behind Ella.

"Y'all....Royalty is sitting right here" I said, giving her, her shoes.

"Oh my bad bugga" August replied, tickling Royalty, causing her to laugh.

I shook my head at them then put the shoes on her right foot and stood up after doing that, Chris came out of the room looking so fucking yummy! our school doesn't have us running all of them Graduation clothes nah we can wear what we what and look fire!

"Hello mr. hot stuff" I said, walking over to him.

"Hello mrs. fat ass" He said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I smirked and wrapped my arms around his neck, our lips touched each other but then pulled away. don't want it to go further if you know what I mean.

"Girl, look at your outfit! you looking so cute" Ella said, pulling me away from Chris.

"Aww thank you!" I replied, smiling.

"You look good too!" I said, spinning her around.

"Thank you! I never thought someone would say that" Ella said, side eyeing August.

He rolled his eyes then picked up Royalty while standing up, not going to lie he does look sexy..but that's Ella's man I can't be like Karrueche, wait why am I even thinking about that bitch?

"Roro do you want to take a picture with daddy?" Chris asked her, taking her out of August's arms.

"Yes!" She squealed, causing me to smile.

"Alright, I'ma take the picture" I said, taking my phone out of my pocket.

He put Royalty down then they both started posing, like father like daughter man.

"see we got that swag!" Chris said, sounding like Robyn a bit.

"Boy hush" I chuckled.

I then heard a car pull up which I knew it was Robyn coming in this limo, she is a famous model so that's why she looks rich. I smiled and walked over to Robyn's car and watched her get out so bougie like.

"Hey Rob!" I squealed, hugging her.

"Hey girl" She said, hugging me back.

"Girl this outfit! whattt looking at my fucking sister looking cute and casual" Ella said, taking a picture of her.

"Thought I would try something new" Robyn said, smirking at me then we both busted out laughing, she is so goofy.

"No one going to talk about my outfit?" August asked, causing all of us to laugh.

"well, you look nice too" Ella said, then kissed his lips.

"Nice for me only" She add on.

"Aww shit" Chris said, rolling his eyes.

"Yo! Everyone it's time to come in!" We heard our coach yell.

Coach H is my favorite person in this school because we getting along like father and daughter, I just don't want to leave just yet because all of my peoples is here.

We all walked in the school and I had Roro in my arms, Walking down the hallway I spotted Karrueche with another dude but she looked at me with a smirk on her face, I used my other hand to hold Chris's hand because he knows what was about to happen. he squeezed my hand tightly, looking at Karrueche and her new 'Boo' I guess🙄.