💚Chapter 6💚

Gabriella's POV:

"Do you have to though, I'ma miss you baby" Chris whined, snuggling his face into my chest.

"I have to, I won't be long thought because since we have Graduation to attend to I just can't miss that at all" I replied, playing in his curls.

I have a performance to go to for like 3 or two days for my new songs I made, I'm getting better at this singing career and so is Chris, he is making albums after albums and making his fans so proud of him for being such a being singer and not letting haters take him down. meanwhile with me I've tons of fans too! they are happy for me and Chris for getting together because we have one thing in common.

"Mmm but I don't want you to go" He whined again, tugging at my shirt.

I chuckled and kissed his head, never wants me to leave at all but I can't miss this at all because we could make so much money no I'm not a good digger but..I'm doing something for Chris and I don't want him to find out at all because me and Ella have some friends to help out for his birthday on Graduation day.

"I know babe but you I have too, now stop acting like a big ass baby" I giggled and he pulled my shirt even harder then made me leaned down to kiss his lips very hard. Our lips was going in sync.

"You ain't going anywhere without something from your man" Chris whispered deeply, pulling away from the kiss.

"Oh really? you gonna put on me huh?" I asked as he hovered over me.

"Mhm, gonna make you scream my name so loud the neighbors can hear all they want" He said, taking off my clothes.

I smirked and helped him out with his clothes then kissed his lips softly, he slid his tounge in my mouth, causing me to moan a bit. when I felt his tip go in me I pulled away and moaned out so soft but it was loud for Chris to hear.

"Shit!" I moaned as he went in fully.

"You like that huh?" He asked me in a whisper tone.

"Yes daddy, please keep going" I replied in a moaning tone.

I felt his lips on my neck then started doing slow storkes in me, causing me to moan a bit louder. this ain't even the first time this is like the.....second, third? Can't remember.

"Ouch! It hurts C-Chris" I managed to get out.

"You won't me to stop?" He asked.

"N-No...yes, I don't know but you going way to fast...slow down a bit baby" I whimpered as he did slow/fast storkes.

"Okay, I'm sorry. didn't even know I was going that fast" Now he knows that when he gets inside of me he goes fucking fast don't know why he playing with me right now.

Chris placed his hands on the pillows that was behind me then gripped onto them And I placed my hands on his back so I wouldn't move at all. I looked down and seen his dick was disappearing and reappearing out of me which caused me to smirk and flip us over, I was now on top riding him and his hands was on my waist as my hips rolled. I titled my head back and moaned out loud.

"God damn!" Chris groaned.

I leaned down and kissed his lips once again and this time it was sloppier when I started to bounce up and down on his dick slowly. I felt a tight knot in my stomach which means I was finna cum right now, I could tell Chris was too because his hips started to buck up a bit. Our lips pulled away as we both came, I titled my head back and started to moan out as my juice's came out.

"Fuckkk!" I moaned.

"Damn girl, you cumming all over this dick" He teased, pulling out.

I was out of breath and smirked, Chris sat up and got off the bed.

"Turn around now" He demanded.

I did what I was told and placed my hands on the bed with my ass in the air, without no warning he slammed into me causing me to gasp at the feeling.

"Fuck" He groaned.

My head dropped as he pounded in me, guess he wasn't having that because he pulled my head up by my hair and made me arch my back, I threw my ass on his dick and clenched around him causing him to groan and moan at the same time. all you heard was our skins clapping together, moans was filling the room and me well...I was gripping on the bed sheets and felt my climax coming.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuckkkkkk!" I moaned as he was hitting my spot every time.

Chris let go of my hair then laid his body on my back as he kept pounding, I felt his lips on my neck which caused me to whimper a little bit and moan at the same time.

"What's my name baby girl?" He asked me.

"Ch-Chris!" I whimpered.

"Wrong answer, what's my fucking name Gabi?" Chris went faster and I moaned out louder, gripping on the sheets.

"D-Daddy..It's Daddy" I gulped.

"Good girl" He whispered deeply in my ear then his storkes began to get harder and harder.

My eyes closed and his hand was on my waist as he pounded.

"Daddy I-I can't take it anymore" I whispered but it turned into a moan.

I tried to run but he pulled me back and pinned me down, I love this side of him! He is so dominate and rough, making me wetter than before.

"Nah you gonna take this dick, ain't going no running baby" Chris whispered.

I whimper as his grip got tighter on my neck then felt the knot get tighter and tighter which caused me to clench around his dick.

"I'm gonna cum baby!" I whimpered.

"Then beg for it" He groaned, going deeper into me.

"Fuck! Daddy..p-please let me cum" I begged as he kept pounding into me hard.

He let go of my neck then said. " Cum for me baby" I did what he said and he did the same, I plopped down on the bed as he pulled out and Chris plopped next to me out of breath.

"I love you baby" I whispered.

"I love you more Gabi" He whispered back then closed his eyes My eyes closed and we both fell asleep in the dark.

--------------------------------------

How was this chapter?