💦Chapter 18💦

Gabriella Sarmineto Brown.

"Roro, go to sleep please" I mumbled, turning off her tv.

"Pleaseeeee mama, just until 5?" She asked me.

"No, you have school in the morning and I don't want you to look like a whole entire zombie" I replied, powering her phone off after putting shut down from family link on. Swear she acts like her father. 

"But school is boring, I don't want to go" Roro pouted, making me roll my eyes. I put her phone on the charger and kissed her forehead.

"Sleep now and tomorrow I'll take you out for lunch after school, how does that sound?" I asked her.

"Oooh yeah! Night!" She got under her blanket quickly and put her eye mask on. I shook my head and walked out of her bedroom quietly, closed the door behind me and sighed. 

I turned off the lights in the hallway and walked to me and Chris's room. Once I reached the door I opened it and saw Chris wasn't in the bed, which means I get to finally fall asleep. I turned on the light and grabbed the TV remote to turn off he TV.

"Gabi" I turned around quickly, jumping at the sound of the voice.

"Jesus, Chris you scared the fuck out of me" I said, holding my chest.

"I know, I was supposed too." He closed the door behind him and locked the door with a smirk on his face.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

He didn't respond, he walked over to me after turning off the light so the led lights could come on. I backed up into the bed and sat down when he looked at me and hovered me. Chris leaned in closer to press his lips against his softly, I kissed back, moaning lowly.

I pulled away from the kiss and his lips went for my neck quickly, Chris's hand went in my leggings and started rubbing me through my thong. I gripped on the blanket quickly, moaning at the feeling of his hand.

"Ch-Chris..." I moaned, closing my eyes.

"Ain't my name" He growled, moving his hand faster. My body shivered, I was a moaning mess. He pushed my thong to the side and pushed two fingers in me. I threw my head back and tried not to moan so loud since Roro was across the hall.

"What's my name Gabi?" Chris asked in that sexy deep voice.  I couldn't say anything at all, his fingers was deep inside of me and my words was coming out into moans. 

He grabbed my throat, causing my eyes to open and he looked at me. "What is my name?"

"D-Da-Daddy~..fuck~" He started fingering me faster and faster, staring deep into my eyes with a smirk on his lips. I spread my legs a little wider for him and when i tell you I was wet, you could hear wet sounds. 

I closed my eyes tightly when I felt myself finna cum right now. "I-I feel it~!" I squealed, he gripped on my throat tighter and when it reached me, Chris covered my mouth because he knew i was going to scream out. 

He pulled his fingers out of me, I was breathing heavy as hell. I opened my eyes to see him smirking at me while licking my juices off his fingers.  

"You still taste sweet" He whispered, making me blush. Chris stood up off the bed and took off his sweats, I got off the bed and quickly got on my knees when I saw CJ pop out. I grasped him in my hand, smirking up at Chris before taking him in my mouth. Hearing him let out a low groan just turned me on.

My hand moved up and down while my head bobbed up and down, hearing a moan slip from his mouth. Means I'm doing a good job. I started moving faster, then took him deep inside of my mouth and to remind y'all, I have no gag reflex so ion gag at all.

"Gabi wait.." I didn't stop at all, I used my other hand to massage his balls since I know that was also his sensitive spot. He held onto my head and pushed himself all the way in, feeling release in my throat. He had a lot.

When he was done, he pulled out and was panting. I smirked, took off my clothes, leaving them on the floor and got on the bed as he climbed in after me. He laid his head on my boobs, sighing. I laid the blanket over us, I was still ready for more but whenever i give him head, lights out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't forget to update my babies.