❓Chapter 16❓

Gabriella Brown ~Her new hair⬆~

"Okay, do you like your new hair?" Ella asked me, turning me around to face the mirror.

"Girl, you still have your magic!"

"I knew it! And August said I suck at doing hair, he don't knows what he talkin bout" Ella laughed, shaking her head. I smiled and looked down. I picked up my phone and saw lots of text messages from Chris and Roro, Jesus they don't know when to leave me alone when I'm with my bestie.

"Hey, Gabi I was meaning to ask you who you saw yesterday" Ella said, sitting down next me. I didn't really want to talk about that freaky shit because well it was creepy as fuck.

"Well, I don't really want to talk about who it was because I didn't know who that was, Chris said it was Karrueche but I know a skinny bitch when I see one" I replied, crossing my legs.

"Mm, who knows? It might be Kacoohie's ugly looking ass" I forgot everyone called her thought, I mean it fits her because who in their right mind would name their daughter that? 

"You ain't going to be looking for her, are you?" Ella asked me. 

"Da fuck? I ain't finna be a detective for a 'mystery person' if it's Karrueche then oh well, she already knows what happens when she comes near us" I answered, picking up my cup. I don't even want to wreck my brain about this because it's not my ex to be worried about soo..

_____________________________

I know it was short buuut, I wanted to give y'all a little chapter on what's going on.