🦋Chapter 15🦋

Christopher Maurice Brown.

"You were amazing up there baby!" I hugged her and she giggled, hugging me back.

"Oh my god you should have saw me up there, nervous as hell" She said.

Me, Roro and Ella came with Gabriella to the Olympics so she could perform. She was so nervous but she did so good on stage, of course Royalty wanted to help her with the songs because she saw how scared Gabriella was. Always there for my baby. 

"Girl, you did yo thang up there!" Ella yelled, hugging Gabi.

"Thank you! I'm so glad y'all came with me to Paris, this was so much fun" Gabi replied, smiling. Couldn't help but to stare at her, I know it's weird to look at someone so weirdly but when it comes to her she is looking cute and FINE!

"Ooo! To celebrate, let's go to Dave & buster's!" I suggested and everyone agreed. 

Gabriella Sarmineto Brown.

Everyone was walking out, I got pulled by someone and was turned around. Of course it was Chris because he closed the door behind everyone and pinned me against the door. 

"Sir, what are you doing?" I smirked.

"Hmm, trying to see if my woman gonna give me some of this" He replied, referring to my kitty. I rolled my eyes playfully before trying to move my hands out of his grip.

"Can't you wait until we get home? I don't want to keep everyone waiting" I pouted, giving him the puppy dog eyes. 

"But I want you now" Chris leaned down to kiss my neck softly, picking me up an wrapped my legs around his waist. I held onto his head and moaned, closing my eyes.

"Ay! Love birds! Come on!" August yelled from outside the door. I giggled a bit, opening my eyes to look down at Chris as he pulled away.  Chris slowly put me on my feet but didn't move his head away from my neck, his lips touched my neck again. 

"Baby stop..." I whispered, he groaned and pulled away from my neck.  

"You gonna get this dick tonight, bet that" He whispered, kissing my lips softly and,  let go of my hands. I giggled and turned around to open up the door, I walked out of the room and walked towards Royalty, picking up her backpack.

"Y'all finally ready to go? Been in there for quite a while" Robyn smiled, making me roll my eyes.

"We didn't do anything, we was just talking. Geez" I replied.

"Mhmm, I did hear a little bit of moans. They was about to get freaky" Ella teased, making everyone laugh.

"Mommy, what does Auntie Ella mean by that?" Roro asked me.

"Nothing baby, you'll understand  when you get older" I told her and she nodded.

"Alright let's go peeps!" August yelled. Everyone stood up and left out of the door, I walked on the side with Chris, holding his hand. 

As we walked to the car, I looked to the side just to look around but saw someone that looked very familiar looking at me. I waved slowly with a smile but they quickly looked away. Hmm, that was weird as hell.

"Baby, who were you waving at?" Chris asked me.

"Oh I was waving at-" I looked back to the side to see the person was gone. "....Uhh.."

"So you was waving at air?" He joked, making me nudge him in the arm with my elbow. That scared the crap out of me.

____________________________

Who was the mystery person??