💜Chapter 4.💜

Gabriella's POV:

"Girl! we are so close to gradation! I'm most defiantly getting me a man" Ella said, doing my hair.

"That's all you think about girl" I giggled and put on my glasses.

"Whatever, but are you even nervous for the show?" She asked me.

"Nah...I'm actually not..it's going to be fun" I replied, smiling.

Tonight was the night I finally perform my song out to people..It's called 'For anyone' I'm thinking about writing more but I don't know. This was my time to shine, to get out of my shell and get out there to people. oh me and Chris made a song together which was called ′ come together' we have been working hard on the song and we finally made it!

"Gabi, you are on" My manger said, causing me to sigh.

"Okay" I replied, standing up.

"Good luck bestie!" Ella squealed, causing me to laugh quietly.

"Thanks!" I mocked her squeal then walked behind my manger.

after my name was being called I walked on the stage and everyone was cheering out. a smile creeped on my face as I walked up, my nervousness left my body as I seen my mom and Chris in the crowd cheering.

"Hi everyone! I'm so excited to perform my songs with y'all, How y'all feeling?!" I yelled through the mic and the whole crowd went crazy! this has never happened before.

When I laughed to my self I looked over quickly and seen Karrueche sitting there with her arms crossed and her sister was cheering.

My song was playing in the background and the crowd was screaming so loud. I smiled and waved my hand trying to calm them down. I waved to Chris and he waved back which caused the crowd to say their 'awes' I rolled my eyes and started singing.

"Looking for your sound in someone else's house

But no one sings the same way

I look for peace of mind in someone else's eyes

Guess love is really blinding me"

Everyone was waving there phone to the rhythm of the song with their flashlights on which caused me to smile so big and only looked Chris who was blushing.

"And I can't find

A reason to replace the feeling that you left behind

I tried, I triedI wish I could tell you

I don't wanna be with somebody else new

Honestly, I wish I never met you

'Cause you left me broken

Now my heart won't open for anyone"

Chris was in the first row so I bend down on my one knee and grabbed his hand then kissed it causing him to chuckle. His smile was all I thought about right now.

"Remembering the times when you and I would hide

No one else would find that funny

And only you would know

I'm better with you and it shows

Because the way you loved me

And I can't find

A reason to replace the feeling that you left behind

I tried, I tried

I wish I could tell you