💛Chapter 7💛

Flashback

The dance was getting lit today, Chris,Gabi,Trey,August was dancing around with each other just having fun but Karrueche came up behind Chris when Gabi was in the bathroom and kissed his lips very softly. when Gabi walked out of the bathroom she seen that Karrueche look into Chris's eyes after pulling away from the kiss they shared.

"YOU FUCKING CHEATER!" Gabi screamed, causing the music to stop and everyone was staring at them.

"Baby it's not what it looks like" Chris said, pushing Karrueche down to the floor.

" It's not what it looks like? YOU ARE FUCKING KISSING YOUR EX RIGHT IN MY FACE!" Gabi couldn't help but to cry.

"Gabi calm down! Karrueche did kiss him first but he didn't kiss back" Trey said.

"STOP TRYING TO DEFEND HIM TREMINE!" She screamed again then caught herself.

"Karrueche you need to leave right now!" August yelled.

"Fine!" Kae yelled back then walked out.

Gabi's chest was moving up and down then she shook her head, after seeing that she just left out crying not wanting to see his face ever again.

Flash back over.

I sat down in the chair and grabbed a blunt then lit it up. after doing that I put it in my mouth then took it out letting smoke fly out of my mouth. this relives my stress.

I heard a knock on the door which I didn't bother to answer so I looked around to see cars driving by and the lights in the city was lighting up.

"Chris?" I heard a familiar voice ask.

"What?" I replied rudely.

"It's Gabi..." She said which made me turn my head slowly at her.

"I thought you didn't want to see me or talk to me ever again..why now?" I asked.

"Because....I just came to say sorry, I spoke to Robyn last night and she told me and Ella everything that Karrueche was planning on doing that's why she kissed you at the dance...I'm sorry for not letting you explain on what happened...I was just mad and was going there somethings" Gabi explained, sitting in front of me.

I nodded and looked away, taking another hit of the blunt. Gabi groaned and grabbed the blunt out of my hand and took a hit, didn't know she could smoke.

"You smoke?" I asked her.

"Yes I can, just when I'm stressed out" She replied.

I smirked as she took another hit then looked at the city, smiling.

"I'm sorry too babygirl, it's just..Kae has been doing the most when she sees other girls fall for me...never thought you would come back after you yelled at me" I said, causing her to chuckle.

"Yeah I know....but what if I wasn't with you?....would you go with Karrueche?" She asked me.

I thought about it for a minute then shook my head very fast because being with Karrueche would be a fucking headache, all she thinks about is sex when it comes to like hot guys.

"I can't actually see my self with her because...my dick would fall off if we have too much sex everyday" I replied, looking back at her.

"You are not wrong about that one" She chuckled.

Talking with my girl is the only thing that relives my stress, she always knows when to make a person feel better.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robyn's POV:

My eyes was slowly closing as Kae was ranting off about Chris, she is making my head hurt so much pills ain't even working for me. I put my fist under my chin then leaned on the table while watching her go back and forth, she was totally not talking to me if she didn't see me sitting here dosing off and shit.

"Are you even Listening to me?" She asked me, causing me to nod slowly.

" I hear you Kae, you just talk to fucking much! I'm sleepy and you woke me up out of my nap just because you found out that Chris and Gabi never broke up, they are happy together so stop trying to hop on his dick and go find a new one bitch!" I yelled, causing her to gasp.

"No one speaks to me like that! I thought we was besties and you are going to take their fucking side after what they did to me? Chris broke my heart by kissing that stupid girl Gabriella! Robyn you know you can't just stay by their side after I had yours for years by now" Kae said, coming closer to me.

"I'm sorry but wasn't you the one who fucking drugged Christopher at the club we went to and made Gabi find out about it on Instagram? Wasn't you the one who kissed your ex infront of his girl at the dance?! WASN'T YOU THE FUCKING ONE WHO TOLD ME YOU HATED CHRIS FOR ALL HE DID TO YOU!?? I STOOD BY YOUR FUCKING SIDE ALL THE TIME BUT TOU DIDN'T STAY BY MINE AFTER MY MOM DIED IN THAT CAR CRASH YOU FUCKING CAUSED! we can't stay like this forever Karrueche I'm done, I'm fucking done and I'm fucking mean that shit, this ain't no fun fun play play I'm fucking D.O.N.E! DONE!" I yelled out then walked out of her room to go to my bedroom and pack up my things.

She must be so fucking blind that she doesn't see he is happy with someone he really want! Karrueche always think about Dick and not real love when it comes to man she looks at, I remember that one time she fucked August in the school bathroom and she wonders why Chris doesn't like her now because she is fucking his best friends behind her back, I hope she get some mantel help for reall because this is to much for me Chile.

----------------------------------------------------

Kae's POV:

I watched as Robyn left up out of the house without saying good bye to me, she is so fucking wrong for doing that to me. I know Chris still loves me he is just only doing that just to make me even more mad..I know he is..

------------------------------------------------

Gabriella's POV

Positive

my eyes widen up when I seen the pregancy test...I can't tell Chris this..he can't find out because if I tell him then..we will never be together at all.

"Bae! are you okay?" I heard Chris ask me, knocking on the door.

"Yeah! Just uhh....a little sick that's all" I lied.

He came walking into the bathroom and I quickly put the test in my pocket then smiled fakely. He looked at me weird and raised his eye brow at me, coming closer to me.

"What's wrong?" He asked me again.

"Nothing.....D-Did you find something to wear for tomorrow?" I asked him, avoiding the question.

"Gabi come on, tell me what you are hiding" He demand.

I shook my head then stood up then walked past him, he shouldn't know until his birthday dinner...I'm only telling the people I know..

Christopher's POV:

As Gabi left the bathroom something fell out of her pocket and I grabbed it to see it and my eyes widen up. S-She's pregnant? Oh my god we are going to be parents!! But why would she hide this from me knowing me I love kids..

I placed the pregnancy test on the counter and walked out of the bathroom then walked out of the bedroom to see Gabi in the kitchen pacing back and forth which made me worry about her. she is probably stressed out about this.

-----------------------------------------------

How was this chapter?