💓Chapter 12💓

(A/N: After the court. I don't know what happens in court so yeah here you go)

"YOU CHEATED!" Roro screamed, tackling Chris on the couch. They just got done playing a video game and of course Chris cheated on the game. I just sat on the couch and watched them since I have nothing better to do. Having Chris back home, everything is normal. No drama, No baby mommas, just us family staying together.

"YO! GET OFF OF ME WITH THAT PILLOW!" He screamed and she hit him with the pillow many times. I stood up and then took the pillow away from her.

"Break it up you two" I spoke, getting Roro off of Chris as he was trying to hold in his laugh.

"He cheated and he know he did" Royalty pouted, crossing her arms.

"I did not, you don't even know that" Chris replied.

"You did!" She yelled and I tried to hold in my laugh.

"How about this? Roro you go upstairs and change in your clothes and Chris, you also go upstairs and change in your clothes, I'm not going to be the only one at this party looking beautiful" I said, putting Royalty down on her feet and she mugged Chris then went towards the stairs. Acts just like her father I swear.

"Tell me why we have to go to their party again" Chris said, standing up from the couch and turned off the Tv.

"Because, Ella and August want us to be there for them, Hello my bestie is going to have a baby" I answered, rolling my eyes.

"I know that but.....what if you know who going to be there" I looked up at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Now why in the hell would Ella invited that bitch to her party? They aren't even friends and we are not friends sooo..." I grabbed my phone.

"Okay, whatever you say baby" He kissed my cheek before walking upstairs. I hope he didn't jinx that shit, Because If I ever see that bitch there it's going to be world war four up in that bitch and I'm not fucking playing this time. She might have beat me up the other day but I ain't backing down.

At the party

We walked in the place and seen the most cutest things ever. There was a blue and pink cake and blue and pink balloons everywhere it was just cute.

I walked over where my bestie was and hugged her from the back. " Surprise bestie!" I squealed and she giggled.

"You finally made it" She said, standing up then hugged me. "Of course I came on time, I wouldn't miss this party" I said. Ella giggled and then pulled away from the hug.

"You look beautiful Girl" She smiled. "Thank you, you do too" I shrugged while smiling.

"Now where's my Big headed brother and my angel?" Ella asked.

"They over there with the food" I chuckled, rolling my eyes. "Of course they are, fat asses" We walked over to them and seen Royalty was stuffing her face with some ribs. I looked over to Chris and he was talking with August.

"WHO'S READY TO HAVE BABY!?" I heard someone scream and I already knew it was Robyn. I turned around and smiled, seeing her with the bags and everything. She is defiantly going to spoil this baby.

"Hey Rob!" Ella walked over to her and hugged her. "Girl, you look so cute with this baby bump" Robyn said, rubbing her stomach.

"Thank you Girl" She smiled.

I walked over to them and smiled at Robyn and she squealed, hugging me. "How are you doing Gabi?" "I'm doing okay, handling your knuckle headed brother" "Heard that" I jumped at the voice behind me then giggled.