💖Chapter 5💖

Christopher's POV:

"OH MY GOD CHRIS!!" Gabi squealed running around.

I got her a penthouse since me and her gets paid from our singing career, Gabriella and I had been very close yes of course Karrueche and Robyn are still mad about us but we don't care about them we focusing on us.

"You like it?" I asked her, handing the box behind my back.

"Do I like it?! I FUCKING LOVE IT!" She screamed, jumping in my arms then hugged me.

I hugged her back with both arms then put her down on her feet so I could show her my box that I had for her. she gasped and looked at me with tears in her eyes, she is so emotional.

"Chris are you?" She asked me.

I shook my head slowly with a smile because she was being a crybaby right now, I got on one knee then opened up the box.

"Gabriella Sarmiento Wilson, I know if this is moving to fast but I just could help but to say..ever since you moved her and enrolled into my school I've had my eyes on you for the longest time now and too see that you liked me back I don't know how to act now....that night we shared was amazing, magical everything and I wanted to give you something in return by getting you this penthouse for you and this ring for you....so I'm asking you now...will you be my girl that would be my side when I be by yours and always love you..and that would help you through the drama?" I asked her.

Gabi stood there for a minute then smiled, nodding slowly.

"Of course Chris! I will be your girl" She said, causing me to smile and stand up then slid the ring on her ring finger.

"This is so beautiful Chris" Gabi cried, hugging me.

I hugged her back then kissed her forehead.

"Beautiful just like you" I whispered in her ear then rested my chin on her shoulder.

This moment was so beautiful, finally having the girl of my dreams.

-------------------------------

Karrueche's POV:

I looked over the post and seen that Chris proposed to Gabriella fucking Wilson! I threw my phone and screamed out loud, this is not supposed happen at all! he was supposed to be with me! not her!

"Kae, what happened?" Robyn asked me, looking up at me.

"Chris proposed to Gabriella earlier which makes me wonder what he sees in her" I said, looking up to the ceiling.

"Maybe all he sees in her is sex" She replied, playing with her food.

"Maybe you right! If I tell Chris that he only did that to have sex with her then I'll have him all to my self! Good idea Robyn!" I squealed, standing up then ran out.

"You are welcome?!" She yelled back confused.

This would be the best day ever!

--------------------------------------------

Short chapter sorry :(

What do you think will happen?