Chapter One

Bella had made it so obvious that it was her birthday. Anytime she saw someone, she would remind them about it. It annoyed everyone, including the teachers.

Alice, being the sweetheart she is, decided to throw Bella a birthday party. Carlisle was hesitant about it, with Liam still getting to the diet and everything. Alice had claimed nothing would happen and started planning.

Liam was stuck at the Cullen's house, not permitted to go to school with his new transformation. Liam hated that he was missing school, but he figured it was better than biting into a fellow student's neck.

Jasper had refused to go to school for a while when he realized Liam wouldn't be there to calm his bloodlust down. Eventually, Carlisle forced him to go to school to avoid any more suspicion.

Liam was extremely happy to start planning for their wedding. It gave him something to do while he sat at home, bored.

He wanted a more nature - based wedding. Esme was ecstatic to help plan Liam's wedding, along with Alice.

Rosalie offered to help with flowers and decorations as well. She was finally starting to grow on Liam being in the family.

It was around four when Liam could hear cars pulling up into the driveway.

It took a while to get used to the super hearing and super speed. There were a few times when he ran into the glass windows after running too fast towards them.

Let's just say the window repair man was making bank that day.

The front door opened, and Alice came bouncing in, a pep in her step as always.

The boys (minus Carlisle) followed in behind her. Rosalie had gone out to pick up the gifts that Alice had picked out for Bella.

Esme had gone to the store to get ingredients for cake.

Jasper was the first to greet Liam with a hug and kiss.

"Hello, Mr. Fiancé" Jasper smirked. Jasper couldn't believe he was finally getting to marry his mate. He had waited years for this moment, and soon, it would happen.

"Hey, Jas. How was school?" Liam asked, a smile placed on his own face.

"Horrible. Like always." Liam laughed as Edward walked over to them and greeted Liam as well.

Emmett had come over and now formed a circle around Liam. Liam had a smile plastered on his face as he looked at his fiancés.

Emmett wrapped his arms around Liam's waist and kissed his neck lightly.

"We never did celebrate this big event." Emmett smirked. His arms tightened around Liam's waist as the others looked towards Liam with dark eyes.

If Liam could blush, he would. All the attention made him squirm in Emmett's arms.

Before anything could happen, Alice rushed over to Liam and grabbed his arm.

"C'mon Liam! I got a super cute outfit for you to wear for Bella's party!"

Alice dragged Liam away from the boys. They all groaned and started yelling at Alice.

Liam laughed at the fact that they all seemed a little too excited.

Alice handed Liam a bag of clothes before pushing him into Carlisle's room. Inside, there was a black button-up shirt and black pants.

Liam rolled the sleeves of his button up, up, and cuffed them. He unbuttoned the first few buttons of the top before sliding on his shoes and walking out the door.