Emo Guy

Sunoo's POV
I glanced out of the airplane window, city lights shining brightly in the night as the plane swooped down to the right.
I smiled. Finally, I was home! I mean, Hawai was nice but can someone please tell my parents not everyone was a traveler.

This, will be the only time, I am grateful school has started.

The plane finally landed, and I stretched a bit, raising my arms. The guy beside me groaned slightly as he stirred awake from the long nap.

I gave him a side eye, but he didn't seem to take any notice. Whatever, I just needed to get off this plane anyway, my bum is numb.

Getting out of the plane, I headed over to the luggage collection, and waited patiently for my luggage to appear. Once it did, I quickly grabbed it and walked out of the arrival gates.
As I walked I fished out my phone, opening up a long-time not used group chat.

[Gei besties]

Me: HOLA PEEPS IM
BACK!!!

wonnie: OMG FINALLY AHHH IM WAITING AT THE PICK UP POINT GET YOUR ASS HERE

Hee: Les gooo! Boy it's, been weeks 😓

Me: aw, yall miss me?

wonnie: yeah yeah whatever JUST COME HERE QUICK or no mint chocolate ice cream 🤨

Me: oh hell nah my mint chocolate is my world you gtfu 💀

Hee: aaannnd I'm off 🏃‍♂️💨

I chuckled at seeing Jungwon's antics and Heeseung hyung's behaviour. It was nice hearing from them after literally being on the other side of the world.

I'm still glancing down at my phone and walking as fast as I could, when I suddenly collide into someone's shoulder. The guy next to me stumbles over his feet while I trip slightly over my shoes. We both turn around and glare at each other hard.
That's when I realise it's the guy from the plane, the one that sat next to me. He was wearing a black coat and a black inner, with black jeans. He straight, sharp-edged black hair matched his hard and cold personality and glare as he stared deep into my soul.
But I didn't give no shit. I could stand up from myself.

"Watch it!" The guy in front of me growled.

I scoffed. "Me? You watch it! Who do you think you are? My friend?" I bit my lip down hard, annoyed at his rude behaviour.

The guy rolled his eyes and just walked off, leaving my jaw hanging. He did not just-oh bish, he just did.
Ugh, people these days. Why do they even exist? If only I knew taekwondo like Jungwon did, then I could front high kick up that proud face of his and never see him on the face of this earth ever again.

I sighed as I walked out of the airport sliding doors, only to be greeted by a feline looking human, his boba cat eyes widening when he saw me. I gave a weak smile, and he frowned in concern.

"What's wrong, Sun? Did something happen on the flight?" He asked as we hopped into Heesrung's car, which Jungwon borrowed since he didn't have one. And Heeseung hyung was always too lazy to drive anyway.

On the drive back to our new dorm, I yapped about the rude ass guy that I had accidentally bumped into, and Jungwon just raised his eyebrow every now and then.

"But..technically, you didn't see him and did bump into him too," the feline pointed out, and I huffed.

"Yeah well, he started it!" I defended and Jungwon shrugged, continuing to drive.

Eventually, we reached the dorm and found Heeseung hyung sitting at the kitchen countertop, leaning his head into his palm as he pressed a pencil to his lips, looking down at a question in his textbook.

"Hyung, we have one more week until school starts. One. More. Week," I emphasised, and the older looked at me like I just told him we have an exam next week and he needs to revise more.

He just smiled and went back to his books, which caused Jungwon to sigh as he slumped onto the sofa.

"Don't try, he's been at it since 7am this morning."

"7AM WHAT-?!" I gawked and Heeseung hyung  just dismissed me with a wave of his hand.

As I sat down beside Jungwon, he quickly turned to the older, his eyes shining.

"Oh, hyung! Sunoo met someone interesting just now!" Jungwon exclaimed, causing Heeseung hyung to snap his head up and face us.

"At the aiport? Like, someone, someone?" That was the first time he spoke since I stepped into this dorm. How classic.

Heeseung hyung may be a nerd, but he's charming appearance got every girl and guy on their knees. Plus, he was hella smart. And loved reading books. Especially romance.

"That someone was rude and weird looking like, who wears black from head to toe? Is he in an emo stage or something?" I questioned the universe, and Heeseung hyung pursed his lips in surprise.

"How'd you even know he was fully dressed in black? Were you checking him out?" The older asked and I threw at him one of the sofa's pillow's, causing him to laugh.

"It was super obvious. The whole airport knew, I swear," I rolled my eyes and scoffed, but these two friends of mine still had the nerve to giggle and wriggle their eyebrows at me.

I groaned and stood up. "Aish, whatever. I'm going to sleep. The jet-lags getting to me," I said and headed to my room.
As soon as I flopped onto my bed, the drowsiness from the flight slowly kicked in. My eye lids fell down heavily and pretty soon, I was fast asleep.
_______

That evening, Jungwon and I were heading down to the convenience store near our dorm. I was promised mint chocolate ice cream, so I am getting my mint chocolate ice cream.
I skipped happily as Jungwon dragged his feet to match up my speed, and we headed inside the store, the bell ringing as we entered.

Jungwon wandered over to the drinks while I headed straight to the fridges full of ice cream. I excitedly took the mint chocolate cup ice cream and went to find Jungwon, who had a drink in his hand and was waiting for me at the cashier.

I placed the ice cream on the counter and when Jungwon pulled out his money, I beamed and ruffled his hair.

"Thank you~" I dragged out and Jungwon rolled his eyes at me.

"Consider this your birthday present," he joked and I gave him an offended look as we collected our stuff.

Jsut then, the store door opens and more people come in. I didn't know how many there were but I heard a deep voice talking to someone as they passed us.

It sounded familiar though.

I didn't take any notice to that anyway and urged Jungwon to open the store door before my ice cream melted.
He just flicked my forehead and ran off, leaving me running after him as we laughed along the streets.
_______

// a/n: heyyy I'm back! And with Sunki!
Also, I hope Jay get's well soon! He deserves so much more than this...get well soon our Jeongie!

But of course enha are always there for each other! Love our seven so much!! ❤️‍🔥