Crush

Sunoo's POV

"Could you please tell me why you're screaming into the pillow like that?"

I looked up from my pillow that I had been burying my head in, and pursed my lips in excitement as I faced Heeseung hyung, who was oblivious to what was happening.

I didn't say anything except squeal again, and Heeseung hyung sighed.

"Something happened between him and Niki?" He asked Jungwon, who was beside him, and my head immediately shot up.

"Niki? What? Ewww, you think I'm acting like this over him? No way in hell," I defended and Heeseung hyung rolled his eyes.

"Geez, fine, then who? Your crush?"

My childish grin came back and I just showed him my new contact with the one and only Park Sunghoon. His eyes visibly widened, and he looked at me for confirmation.

"Damn," he responded when I nodded eagerly.

"I'm waiting for him to text first...or should I do that? Wait, that's going to sound weird..but later I'll never get anywhere with him! Never mind, I'll do it-no, hold on, I shouldn't-" I rushed, and Jungwon stopped me by placing a hand on my shoulder.

"How about we start with, 'how did you get his number?" He asked, and I calmed down while trying to explain to my friends.

"Basically, that annoying brat kept irritating me and I was at the verge of throwing hands. But my saviour," I sighed dreamily and the two rolled their eyes, "stopped us-Niki I mean, cuz I'm a good guy,-and we chatted for a while when Niki finally left me alone. I mean, he kept staring and frowning but why the heck was he not minding his own business I don't know," I ranted, and Jungwon and Heeseung hyung just looked at each other.

"And yeah, I got his number just so we could contact as 'friends'," I squealed.

Jungwon raised an eyebrow. "You guys are friends. Why are you saying friends in quoted marks?"

Of course he had to ruin my fantasies. I gave him a done look, my stare meeting his amused one.

"Can't a man dream?" I asked, and Jungwon laughed.

"When it comes to you, everything is a dream that doesn't happen," Heeseung casually commented, causing Jungwon to spat out a laugh as I gave him an offended look. He just smiled sweetly at me before going back to his books.

I gave him a side eye. "You better be grateful you're older...and more sensible. Or I'll be whacking your head like how I did with Niki's," I scoffed and Heeseung hyung chuckled.

Suddenly, the memory of him being 'bothered' by Jake appeared in my mind, and I grinned slyly while leaning my chin on my palm.

"Hyung," I called, and Heeseung lifts his chin slightly but kept his eyes on his book, "what was going on with you and Jake yesterday?"

At this, Heeseung hyung stopped fixing his hair and froze, his cheeks immediately turning pink.

"AHA!" Jungwon suddenly chimed in, exclaiming and pointing at Heeseung hyung.

"EY, WHAT WAS THAT?" I yelled even more, and Heeseung hyung tried hiding his face. But we both clearly saw it.

"Omg, did he flirt with you?" I questioned, and the older's face burned red slightly. I gasped at the reaction.

"Wait, I thought you hated each other?" Jungwon asked, tilting his head.

"WE DO-!"

"NOT ANYMORE!"