~ 5 - Malcolm Admires Connor From Afar ~

Malcolm was just taking a stroll around the camp, along with some of his half siblings, just discussing some things. Well, most of them were teasing Malcolm about what has been happening with Connor recently.

"I mean, seriously. That was sort of funny, when you smashed the cake in his face." One of his siblings said.
"That was weeks ago, can we stop talking about that?" Malcolm sighed, wanting to move past that embarrassing moment with the cake.

"Oh, will we discuss the mug that Connor made for you? The matching one?" Another one of his siblings grinned.
"Matching?" Malcolm raised an eyebrow.
"Yeah. I saw Connor drinking out of that mug one time. And I thought it was yours but it was slightly different so-" His sibling began.

"Gah! Travis! StOPpP!!"
Malcolm's attention was brought over towards the lake, where the Stoll brothers were on a canoe and Travis splashed some of the water at Connor, grinning as he did so. Connor was trying to paddle the canoe, but he was being distracted by Travis splashing him with the lake water.

"Come on! Keep paddling! This is good practice!"
"How is this good practice?! Especially with you splashing me?!"
"It just is!!"
"You make no sense!"
"And you still love m- EW!! IT GOT IN MY MOUTH!! CONNOR!!"

Connor had used one of the paddles and splashed water at Travis now, unfortunately getting the water in Travis's mouth. Connor laughed as Travis had his tongue sticking out, wailing that the water got in his mouth.

Malcolm's gaze rested on Connor and how he looked so pleased with himself, how happy he looked. Malcolm felt his heart warm at the sight and he smiled.

"Wait, is our Malcolm actually falling for Connor Stoll?!"
Malcolm felt his cheeks warm up and his attention was brought to his siblings.
"W-what?" Malcolm huffed, adjusting his glasses.
"No, what makes you think that?"
"Oh, just by the way you're smiling at him and admiring him from afar!" One of his siblings exclaimed.

"And by the way you're blushing when we said you're falling for him!" Another one of his siblings chimed in.
Malcolm huffed again and he rolled his eyes, speeding up his pace.
"You guys are crazy!"
Malcolm continued to get teased by his siblings.

Connor looked over as he heard a lot of voices on land and he saw that Malcolm was blushing profusely and his siblings were teasing him.
Connor felt himself smile. Malcolm was cute when he got flustered. But what were his siblings teasing him about...?

Connor snapped out of his thoughts as the lake water splashed on his face and he glared at Travis. Travis grinned nervously.
"... Whoops?"
"You're dead."

---------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 456