~ 1 - Connor Has A Crush & Travis Knows How To Help! ~

A/N: I just wanted to write a Connor x Malcolm fanfic for fun! I like this ship and I finally got an idea for a fanfic for them!! So, enjoy! :)

---------------------------------------------------------

Connor sighed as he hit his head against the tree bark behind him.
He was sat in the grass, in the forest, with his older brother Travis, who was sitting up in one of the trees branches.

"Careful, you don't want to make me fall and break my arm, do you?!" Travis exclaimed, chucking a small stick at Connor from above.
Connor scowled as he ran his fingers through his hair, picking out the stick his brother chucked at him.
Travis laughed and Connor looked up, frowning at Travis.

"Could you not throw stuff at me that'll make me look dirty?" Connor tilted his head.
"Sheesh, you don't usually care if you look like a rat or not. Who's the unlucky lady?" Travis grinned at his brother.
Connor's cheeks turned red and he looked away. Travis raised an eyebrow.
"Oho~? And I was just joking!" Travis exclaimed.

Connor heard a thump beside him and looked over to see Travis had jumped down from the branch he was sat on. Travis sat down beside Connor on the grass.
"Who is she?" Travis questioned.
"Not a girl." Connor mumbled.
"Okay. Who is the unlucky boy then?" Travis asked, tilting his head at Connor.

Connor ran his fingers through the grass and he sort of pulled at some of the blades. Travis hummed.
"Right, am I gonna have to guess?" Travis questioned.
Connor shrugged and Travis smiled.
"Uhm... Cabin 10?" Travis questioned.
Connor shook his head.
"Cabin...4?"
Connor made a face at Travis, grimacing and Travis laughed.
"Pfft, haha! Hard no, okay..." Travis nodded.
"Uhm... Oh cabin 9?!"
Connor shook his head once again.

"... Cabiinnn... 6?"
Travis noticed how Connor seemed to tense up and he grinned.
"Oh? One of Athena's sons? Cool..." Travis nodded.
"Let's see... Who could it be~?"
Connor stayed silent as he looked at Travis. Travis looked at Connor, wanting a little hint.
"Uhm... he's really good at arts and crafts." Connor said.
Travis snapped his fingers.
"Malcolm!" Travis grinned at Connor.
Connor's cheeks turned even more red, if possible.
"Yeah..." Connor mumbled.

"Oh, that's awesome! Why don't you tell him?" Travis asked, nudging Connor in the arm with his elbow.
Connor groaned as he brought his knees up to his chest, resting his chin on top of his knees.
"Because... I-I don't know how to do it! I mean, I can come up with genius pranks but I can't even come up with a way to tell a guy I like him?!" Connor exclaimed.
Connor buried his face into his knees, whining. Travis patted Connor's back.

"Ohh, not to worry, my dear brother. I think I have a few ways you could tell Malcolm you like him..."

---------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 454