Chapter Three-The Urges That Come Along

-You read as Uzi-
I'm suddenly at a loss of words. I can't find the words to tell N if I'm okay or not... he makes this so hard for me... That cute face... his voice...the way he hugs me- UZI!! SNAP OUT OF IT! I quietly whimper as I try to respond to N.

"Y-yes N...I'm...I'm okay, yeah."

I grab onto N tighter and nuzzle into his neck a bit more agressively, feeling super clingy. Oh gosh...why am I feeling like this for him. Stop it!!...I can't help but shiver a bit from how good it feels to have N brush through my hair...such a sense of belong and comfort. He's so warm...his hugs...his smile...his voice. Everything about N is so warm.

After a few minutes of N holding me tightly, he stops brushing through my hair and looks up at me, tapping my back to get my attention. I look up at him with exhausted and weary eyes, definitely feeling tired after laying down on him. He looks down at my and holds my chin gently. I immediately flush a bright pink, but I keep quiet, wanting to see what he'd do.

"Uzi. Are you tired already?" His soft voice speaks up, it's hard to focus on anything he says with such a calming voice.

I finally respond to him, but im a stuttering mess...oh gosh...stop it Uzi...

"N-No... not really... I-im okay N-N..."

N cups my face in his warm hands and looks at me with a soft smile. He's so insufferable... Why can't I stop thinking about him?... Im fighting back all these urges to do the wrong things... I need to feel his hands in mine though... I just need to.