chapter seven-Mixed Emotional Feelings

-You read as Uzi-

He's calling me beautiful...I can't take it. Maybe he likes me back a bit... I can't tell. I'll be heartbroken though, I cant risk to tell him. It'd ruin our friendship, it'd ruin me, him, and us. It'd ruin us. Cmon Uzi, keep it together. Please.

Time passes and I realize that I'm falling asleep. It's bad, I really am sleepy. It's late and it's been a while since we've seen the fireflies, and it's been longer since we got here. I'm so close... to falling asleep... but I have to stay awake. Just for N... I'll stay awake just for him.

"Psst- Uzi!...Are you awake?" N smiles at me, trying to peek and see if I'm still awake. Gosh he's too adorable, so insufferable.

"Yes N...im awake, I'm right here..." I quietly whisper and nuzzle into his shoulder from the side, feeling extra clingy to him. "Don't let go, N...please. I'm so needy, I'm so desperate."

I think that something inside of N snaps, because that second, he holds me against the tree and hugs me so tightly. I can feel both of our bodies heating up, especially mine; I'm a sweaty and blushing mess because of this. I can feel his breathing against my neck, small pants.

"U-Uzi...I won't let...go...I promise... I promise..." And at this point, it sounds like he's whimpering, begging for me to stay here. I reassure him, patting his back and running my fingers throughout his hair. He's so warm, we both are. I feel like I'm gonna explode from how sweaty and hot I feel from this situation. There's no pulling it together Uzi... you've blown it, and you've blown it bad...

I sigh and bury my head into his neck, close to falling asleep. But I cant just yet. I need to make sure if Ns okay and if we are going to get back home or anything. I shake off my thoughts, no. I'm staying here with N and that's it.

Please control yourself Uzi. I then nuzzle into him, and feel his heartbeat. It's steady and loud... it's so calming and rhythmic... I love this. I want you so bad N... I wish I could tell you, but I just can't. I'll ruin us. I'm so sorry N.

I feel Ns breathing slow down as he begins to fall asleep on Uzi, still holding her against the tree. She rubs his back and whispers into his ear

"Get some rest N, you need it."

"Uzi...I don't wanna...I wanna be with you...please" N is practically begging to Uzi

"No, you need to sleep. I'll stay here with you though." N looks too adorable to say no to...but I know he needs sleep.

"Fine...can we cuddle though?" N looks at me with his cute and pleading eyes, oh gosh how I've waited for him to ask it.

I immediately blush and nod, hugging him enthusiastically. He's so so warm...oh gosh I'm falling for him so hard... N why are you so cute. I sigh, I think I'm falling asleep in his arms. I will though, this is such a great opportunity for bonding... I might...fall asleep...so close to it... so tired...

...