Chapter Nine-Until The End

-You read as N-

Uzi eventually wakes up after a few minutes, it's worth waiting for her, everything about her is worth it. Oh gosh... the way she just looked at me. Im... crazy for her.

"Heh... hi N~!" Uzi has this... teasing look again... it's so tempting. She's too adorable.

"H-hey Uzi..." I can't help but stutter out, she's just... so teasing and it's driving me crazy...

"Hello~... have you been watching me sleep or what~?" She looks at me with that insufferable teasing look. Oh gosh I'm falling for her so so bad. It's horrible how bad I'm falling for her.

"N-no! I just n-noticed that you- woke... up- and... like..." I immediately stop talking as she puts her finger over my mouth, shushing me. I whine as she speaks up once more.

"Shhh...~ it's okay, you don't have to say anymore." She nudges my shoulder then leans into it, setting her head down on me.

We stay like this for a bit, then she gets up and sits on her knees, staring at me me as I sit criss cross.

"So! What now N?"

I stare at Uzi for a bit, she's so beautiful. But- I can't stop myself. I reach out and grab her chin once more, bringing the both of us close together. Then, I realize that she doesn't have that teasing smirk on her face. Instead, it's a flustered and embarrassed face. Gosh she looks even cuter like this.

"N-N?... w-what are y-you doing?..." I can't describe how... how cute and attractive she looks right now... her red face... her soft eyes...

"Im just... doing what I need...the urges are too strong, Uzi." I lean into her face, our lips inches away from eachother, but she pulls back? She... what?... I stare at her as she runs off... I messed up... she doesn't feel the same. I knew it. I'm so dumb...