Chapter Eight-The Urge to Do It.

☆this chapter is a two-in-one-☆

-you read as Uzi-

Time seems to go by slowly with me and N; his sleep like state is so...endearing... Im so lucky to have N... Im so lucky and happy that i get to call you my best friend-...yeah... friend...that's what we are. Nothing more. Nothing more than a friend is what it always was and always will be. Why... do I want to have more, to be more with N... why.

I'm lost in my thoughts for a while, them overwhelming me as i want, no, need more. Then I  realize that the sun has began to rise already. I kiss N on the head as I hear him waking up, I love seeing him...Gah! Uzi stop!!... Im too lost in my thoughts and don't realize that N is now staring at me, smiling. I don't realize until he pokes at my face, causing me to get a bit startled and gasp quietly.

"G-Good morning, N. H-How'd you s-sleep?" I look at him a bit embarrassed.  He saw me staring at him!! Oh gosh... I sigh, hoping he doesn't point it out.

"Good morning, Uzi! I slept really good thanks to you!! Did you get some sleep too?" He smiles as he pats my head, ruffling my hair.

"Youre welcome!! But i didnt get sleep!" As he ruffles my hair, I yell at him a bit, but most laugh, as my beanie covers my eyes. I find it funny, it's so cute too... N being so playful is the best part of my days... this golden retriever. He's too adorable.

"Haha! Sorry!! You just looked too adorable!" N chuckles and something about the way he calls me that, the way he laughs...the way he-... I can't take this. He's too perfect. I need him so bad. I can't hide it...

"Hmph...youre handsome...and you're  so mean..." That slips out of my mouth I swear!! I don't mean it at all- I think anyways... But as soon as I say that, I see his face go from a playful, to a very embarrassed and flustered look. Something about that face... just... i can't even describe how I feel about N- it's so... AGH- UZI!! CONTROL YOURSELF!

"W-wait what...!?" As i immediately say that, Ns face goes red. Oh gosh this is so adorable..

-you read as N-

Oh gosh...she called me handsome... she has such an impact on me and doesn't even know. I just... I just want to make her mine.

"Hehe... yes you are, N~" Uzi looks at me with a teasing look, it's so...adorable. I can't take this... she's driving me insane by the moment and I love it.

I sit there, in front of Uzi as I cover my face out of embarrassment. I know she loves seeing me like this, and it's so insufferable, everything about Uzi is insufferable. Ugh... she's so perfect... I want you to be mine. I want to be yours. I need to make a move soon or I'm gonna loose you. I clench my fists a tiny bit against my face, I need her. Just- one more action of hers could make me lose it. Dang it Uzi... why are you so... KNOCK IT OFF N!! ...collect yourself.

Time goes by, then i realize that Uzi suddenly lays her head in my lap, looking up at me; her cute face. I let out a tiny whine and start petting her. Her soft hair...it's so pretty...she's so pretty. I love this, I could live this moment forever. The second Uzi starts to purr, I feel my heart warm up. This is so sweet and adorable; the fact she let's me do this, and the fact she's being cute.

I notice that Uzi looks so calm, maybe even asleep... but... I need to confess to her... maybe when she wakes up. I need her to know how I feel for her, and if she feels the same way for me. I'll just wait until she wakes up, I don't want to wake her up, and have her possibly mad at me. I'll wait.