Chapter 15-This Is So Wonderful.

-You read as N-

Uzi is so precious... I can't believe I got the chance!! Aaaaah! I just love that little cute, cute face of hers!!

"So!! How was that~?" I nuzzle into her head and give it a kiss.

"T-That... was- holy...-" i immediately stop talking as she presses her lips against mine, locking me in a warm kiss.

Its like an electric spark shocks me, because a rush of emotions surged through me—joy, surprise, and a deep, profound sense of fulfillment. We both pull back and smile at each other. I looked down at her small and mischievous smile, and my heart swells with an indescribable warmth.

"Is this...what you wanted, N...?" Uzi looks at me with a soft expression, seeming red.

Her words and actions echoed and replayed in my mind, each repetition reinforcing the truth of her feelings. Uzi wants... me. The realization was both exhilarating and humbling, making me feel happy, the happiest drone ever basically.

I hug her and tighten the embrace slightly, careful not to squeeze her too hard, but wanting to hold her closer, to keep her safe and warm.

"I love you Uzi..." I nuzzle into her and kiss her forehead again.

With a smile that could light up the darkest night, she whispered back, her voice a quiet promise meant just for me...even if I couldn’t hear it.*

“I love you too, N...More than anything...”

My hand gently brushed a strand of hair away from her face, a touch feather-light. I can't help but marvel at how beautiful she looked... Her trust in me, her love—it was everything Id never known I needed but now cant imagine living without.

"N... im tired..." Uzi starts to fall asleep in my arms, and I run my fingers through her hair.

"Sleep... im here..." I nod and reassure her im here. She starts to doze off.

For the rest of the night, I stay awake,  feeling a mixture of awe and tender protectiveness, watching over Uzis sleeping figure. She's so warm in my arms... this is so adorable... I might fall asleep too...