Chapter Six-Firefly Garden

-You read as N-

Gosh...the way her hair feels in my hands is so sweet. Just everything in general about Uzi is so sweet; her smile, her laugh, her face, but most of all...her personality. I feel like I'm falling in love...

"Your hair is so soft Uzi..." I chuckle then smile as I continue brushing through, feeling her short silk hair in my hands. Purple is such a good colour on Uzi... I then stop and point out fireflies. There's so many. They're so beautiful...

"U-Uzi!! There's fireflies!!!! Look!!! I stare in awe as they fly around, emitting a bright yellow light.

"Woah!! They're so pretty!!" Uzi looks around, staring at the fireflies.

I can't help but look at her. She's so gorgeous. I can't hold back anymore...but I have to. I could ruin our friendship, she could hate me! Calm down N. Calm down. It's okay, just take it slow and pop small hints at Uzi...Hopefully she feels the same...

I guess I just stare off into the sky for too long, because Uzi notices that I'm really quiet, and she seems worried about me.

"N? You doing okay? You're awfully quiet... is something on your mind?" She gives me a reassuring smile and leans into my shoulder.

"Y-yes...! I'm o-okay..." I stutter as I immediately turn red, and I don't know why! I just know I have the urges to grab her... and- NO! N, STOP!! GET YOUR MIND TOGETHER! I shakily sigh and sit down against a tree, looking back at the night sky and the fireflies. I smile when Uzi sits down next to me. She so perfect..

"These fireflies sure are beautiful, huh, N?" She turns to me, looking so happy.

I smile at Uzi. "Like you Uzi, like you." I can feel myself go a bit red at the response, but I know it's true. I love being honest to Uzi...and I feel like she loves it too...secretly, deep down...

"T-thank you N..." I can see how i affected her, and how red she gets. This causes me to smile. She's so adorable in the best way ever.