4 - Shopping

|Mulligan|

I arrive at the mall, looking for wherever the clothes store was. Was it that one? Or that one?

"Ay! Hercules!" I hear a voice yell. I turn around to see John.

I smile and walk up to him. "Hey! What's up, man! I missed ya. It's been a whole day!"

John laughs. "Same, man! How come you never visited my dorm?"

"I didn't know where your dorm was!" John walked away by himself after he fell on his head.

"Oh. I forgot to tell you." John said. "Anyway, I want you to meet my new friend, Alexander!"

I look around for him. "Where is he?"

"Uh... Right, he's in the store. C'mon." He gestures for me to follow him and he turns around, walking into a somewhat fancy clothes store.

I follow John into the store. Soon enough, we walk to a man that obviously needs more sleep.

John puts his hand on the man's shoulder. "This is Alexander. Alexander, this is Hercules."

I hold my hand out for a dap up, but Alexander shakes it. I clear my throat. "What's up, man?"

Alexander smiles. "Nothing. Just kinda anxious, since the ball is tonight, and Lafayette has been in the bathroom for 45 minutes."

I nod. "Ah. Can't we just shop without him?"

John shakes his head. "Nah, man. We gotta have matching outfits."

I don't see why we can't just tell him once he gets out the bathroom. "Yeah, okay. Makes sense."

We end up waiting 15 more minutes. John only now starts to complain. "Ugh... It's been an entire hour! What is he doing in there?!"

Alexander shrugs. "I dunno. Can't you just go in and check?"

"Ew no, the bathroom always smells. I ain't going." John refused.

Alexander put his finger on his nose. "Not it." And John quickly does it after him. "Guess you're gonna have to do it, Mulligan."

I groan. I walk to the back of the store and I go into the men's bathroom. "Lafayette, John and Alexander are starting to get very impatient. Hurry up!"

"Merde! Tu m'as fait peur..." I hear Lafayette say.

"I couldn't care less. Get the hell out." I walk in front of his stall door. "You can't possibly have to shit for this long."

I start to hear him rapidly pull the toilet paper. What the hell is he doing? "Donne moi une seconde."

"You've already been in here for an hour, you don't need anymore time."

"I said give me a second!" I hear him yell.

Suddenly, the stall opens and Lafayette rushes out, in front of the sink. He turns it on, washing his hands. "Dude, what the hell are you doing? Are you okay?"

He then turns off the sink and turns around. "Nothing. Let's just go back out, and shop."

"...Alright, man."