2 - Meeting

|Hamilton|

I wake up, a light from the window blinding me momentarily. I groan, slowly getting up and lazily walking to the bathroom. I push the door open.

I stop in my tracks when I see a man, bleeding. His head was spilling out blood into the sink. He looked pale.

I rush to him. "Holy shit, are you okay?!" I turn off the sink water, since the germs from the tap will further infect the area.

The bleeding man groans softly. "Mhm... Bad headache..." He muttered. I think it's a bit more than a headache.

"Yeah, sure. Give me a second." I exit the bathroom, grabbing a rag from the kitchen. I go back into the bathroom, opening the medicine cabinet and taking the alcohol.

Thank goodness there is already stuff in the cabinets. I pour a lot of alcohol on the rag and I place it in his head. He winced, showing I got the spot where he was bleeding.

I look at the blood in the sink. Most would've passed out losing that much blood. He's incredibly strong.

I take him under his arm, lifting him up. I take them out the bathroom and onto the couch. I place the rag behind his head, laying him down.

I go back into the bathroom and medicine cabinet, taking the first aid kit. I quickly open it, grabbing the bandages.

I kneel down by the couch and I lift his head, starting to wrap the bandage around his head. He groans.

"Hey, what's your name?" I ask, continue to bandage his head up.

"John. This is my room.." He blinked slowly. So this is my roommate? I wonder what happened to him.

"Are you in any pain?"

"Nah. I just... fell on my head a few hours ago. Started to randomly bleed..."

He is fully conscious, although losing a lot of blood. "Oh. Well, just tell me if it starts to hurt. I'm not a doctor, but I have some pain meds." He nodded.

I finish wrapping his head, butting the first aid kit back. I turn on the sink, watching the blood wash down the drain. No blood got on the floor luckily, so I don't have to clean much.

I walk back to the couch to see John, seemingly asleep. He was fully awake a few seconds ago. Maybe it was adrenaline, and it just ran out.

At least my roommate is pleasing to the eye.

I pull a chair from the small table that is supposed to be a dining room and take it in front of the couch. I sit down, looking at John. I just have to make sure he doesn't bleed out and die.

I really want a roommate.

|Laurens|

I open my eyes, quickly sitting up. God damn! My head feels like it's going to explode.

I reach up to touch my head to feel a bandage. I'm confused for a moment.

I forgot that some dude bandaged me up. I look around, seeing an empty chair in front of me. The cushion is still rising.