9 - Ball | Part Three

|Hamilton|

Eliza's a nice girl. But... what about Angelica? I look towards Angelica before Eliza takes my hand.

"Would you... uh... like to dance with me this evening?" She asked, blushing. I smile.

"Of course. Uhm... Yeah, sure." I say, nodding, chuckling quietly.

I don't really want to dance with her. Well, I do. But... Angelica. I guess it's too late to back out now.

"Wanna go get some snacks?" I suggest, pointing at the table where the snacks lay. She nods eagerly.

I then start to lead her to that table. I turn around, looking at Angelica. She's talking to John. It's... alright.

Eliza has beautiful eyes. And she seems to have a good heart. Wait, I thought John was trying to get Peggy. What happened to her?

|Burr|

I discreetly walk into the room. It's very... blue in here. I look around, seeing the people in the room. I see Alexander, but I should wait to talk to him. He's also with a girl, so that would be disrespectful.

I take a step forward, but I get stopped by a woman quickly walking by. I think she said "excuse me", but I couldn't hear it. I continue to walk to see Angelica standing next to a man.

I just realized I'm completely by myself. I wish Theodosia was here...

I look towards the punch. Too many people already there. Probably already spiked. Damn. Why did I come here?

"Oh my goodness. Is that Aaron Burr?" I hear the door I just entered from close. Who...?

I turn around to see... oh no.

"Ah, Thomas..." I say, looking down. I don't think anybody likes this man. But, boy is he handsome. It's just a fact.

"I didn't think you went here. I'm surprised." He claims, grinning.

"You do know almost everybody who went to our high school goes here, right?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

His eyes widen and he opens his mouth in dramatic shock. "Oh, really? Where's Alexander?"

I shouldn't say. "I don't know. Somewhere. Where's Madison?"

He looks around. "Uh... he was just behind me. He's an awesome 11th cousin."

Can that even be counted as related anymore? That is very distant. "Sure he is. Ain't you try to kiss him at a party before?"

He seemed offended. "I was drunk. That's just weird. And besides, I kiss everyone. Except relatives. And Alexander."

I don't believe that for one second. "Mhm. Tell me everyone you've kissed." I cross my arms.

He thinks for a moment. "Uh... Like, seven random women. I don't know their names. I've also kissed, like, two guys. Didn't like it."

He's kissed nine people. "Okay. That's... impressive, I guess." Shit, that's actually really impressive. "I've kissed. A woman. Just one."