8 (kehlani reference.)

We lay on the plush blanket, covering the sand as the warm breeze flows.

Her hand is rubbing mine gently as we talk.

My parents have a perfect relationship and my mom always tells me stories of how they did things like this.

"It's different with you though ri," it's like her dark brown eyes shoot Cupid arrows at me.

I shake my head as I stare up at the bright stars.

I face her, making eye contact.

"How is it different," I ask, reaching out and gently tucking a soft curl behind her ear.

She slightly smiles, but I can tell she tries to hide it.

"I mean, you're gentle with me, and every conversation we've had has showed our connection. I really like you..." she says, and I can tell it's genuine.

I nod, smiling "I really like you too Reina,"

She nods, "Do you like doing things like this or-,"

I nod, "Of course, my mom tells me about how her and my other mom used to do things like this, I think it's very romantic."

She nods, pursing her lips. And I can tell the energy shifts.

"What's wrong?" I hesitantly ask.

She shakes her head, flashing a seemingly fake smile.

"Cmon," I say, trying to get her to feel comfortable enough to tell me.

She sighs, "My mom died when I was a child, I'm kinda still fucked up about it..."

I let out a comforting sigh, wrapping my arms around her body as I hold her close.

Her heart races, and I can tell she's silently crying. I hug her tightly, making sure she can feel the warmth in my embrace.

"I'm sorry Rei," I speak softly.

She shakes her head, "don't be," she wipes her tears and wraps her arms around me.

Her lips start to sprinkle soft kisses from my neck to my collarbone.

"You make me feel so good," she whispers.

I hum, "How about we go to my place? taking it slow, no sex." I smile at the last sentence.

She nods, pressing a sweet kiss to my lips.

"Just vibes," she laughs.

Reina Zen

I don't think I've ever told any woman about my mom, that's how I know Mairi Is something special to me

It's like she has a spell on me or something, I'm so attracted to her in multiple ways.