11

My head lays on her lap as we get comfortable on the plush couch in her dark living room

Her gentle hands run through my hair as the remote clicks slowly.

"Wanna watch Martin?" She asks, slowly massaging my scalp.

I hum at the feeling, "Yes,"

She nods, pressing play.

"You feel like smoking right now?" She asks as the show starts.

"mhm," I respond.

"Aight hold on, I gotta crack the balcony door." She says, removing her hands from my hair.

I groan, sitting up. I was just getting comfortable.

She laughs, "you're so adorable," she says as she cracks the door, letting the warm air from the summer night breeze it.

I can't help but watch as she walks back over to me, I just wanna kiss her so bad.

Would that be weird? I mean I was literally just crying about my ex.

I snap out of my thoughts as her warm hand pulls me back into her lap. I reposition myself comfortably again and watch the show.

I hear the lighter flick, sparking the blunt.

We watch Martin and share a couple of laughs as she slowly caresses my smooth skin with her soft hands.

A button on the remote clicks and the tv shuts off. That's weird...

I look up at her low brown eyes as they stare back at me.

"Ri, I really wanna be with you but this is so confusing, too confusing." She expresses although I thought we were off of this topic.

"Tell me what's so confusing," I say, sitting up.

"One day you wanna be with me and we're having sex and shit, and then you're begging your ex to take you back. Your shit is all over the place Ri." She explains. "What if he had taken you back? Would you have ghosted me?"

I shake my head, "No..."

I can't even make eye contact with her because I don't know what I would've done.

Her dark eyebrows raise and she stands up.

"Mairi, I want you all to myself." She looks into my eyes with her brown ones.

I can't help but be scared as she inches closer.

I scoot back into the couch.

"And you wanna know something that I know?" She asks softly.

I nod, knowing that if I say no something bad might happen.

"Your mom killed mine." She pulls out a gun from her side holster and presses it to my forehead, causing me to blink a few times.

I shake my head, narrowing my eyes at her, "You're fucking nasty."

"I'm sorry." she expresses.

Her finger twitched as she looked into my eyes.

Then, she did it.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃.

𝑃𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟7