ANNOUNCEMENT

Jin then turned his attention to Jimin , who was looking down biting his lips nervously .

Jin scowled at jimin before saying , " You have learnt your lesson haven't you ".

Jimin shuddered visibly at Jin 's stern tone .

Jin raised his eyebrow waiting for jimin to reply . Taehyung  nudged Jimin with his elbow signaling him to reply . 

Jimin came back to sense , he slightly glanced at jin his eyes quivering in fear ," I am s-sorry hyung  , I will n-not r-repeat it again ", jimin said his voice slightly shaking .

Jin nodded his head and said ," Alright , I have made a decision regarding your training ." 

Jimin 's eyes widened as to what changes jin had made regarding his training.

Yoongi looked at jin expectantly as well . 

Jin halted for a moment , he took a sip of his drink before placing it back on the table . He wiped his mouth with a piece of  cloth.

" I will take charge of your training . Hoseok had been way too lenient on you that had made you defiant  ," Jin said looking at jimin . 

Jimin looked down trembling , he was way too scared about Jin  taking charge of his training . Hoseok was no way stricter when compared to jin at training. 

Taehyung held Jimin's shaking hand comfortingly beneath the table . He also felt bad for his twin's misfortune . 

Yoongi felt bad for jimin as well . Jin was way too brutal when it came to training . He looked at Jin before saying ," Can I take up the charge of training Jimin , hyung ? , you have been way too busy recently and has been training Taehyung as well . I want to lessen your burden hyung ".

Jin scoffed at yoongi ," Really , yoongi  , what made you think I will let you take charge of any of their training ?  Just to spoil them , huh . You will do only what I order you . Do you understand?" 

Yoongi wanted to protect his doengsangs , but he knew he cannot do anything against Jin's  authority . So , he just gave in and said in a low voice  ," Yes hyung  ".

Jin nodded at that satisfied . He then looked at Hoseok who seemed to be in a deep thought , "And , you Hoseok , you will not go anywhere outside the Empire without my orders . I do not want you to interfere in the ministry affairs as well . I want you to stay away from the council or courtroom . Am I clear ? " Jin asked him in a dangerous tone.

Hoseok was deeply hurt by Jin's stern tone and his orders . He looked down and mumbled ," Yes  hyung  , I apologize for causing you trouble  . " 

Namjoon who was beside Hoseok just smirked at him . Namjoon felt that Hoseok deserved that humiliation for his vanity .

Hoseok noticed Namjoon's evil smirk and clenched his fist trying to control his anger.

Jin then turned his attention back again at the twins, " You both will be ready at the training ground tomorrow sharp before the dawn. " He ordered them.

Both taehyung and jimin nodded their heads fearfully.

"I NEED WORDS , HAVE YOU LOST YOURS  MANNERS ? " Jin growled at them gritting his teeth.

They both flinched at Jin's tone but Taehyung managed to say, " W-we will  be a-a t-the training g-ground on time, hyung ", he stammered badly.

" And you Taehyung be ready for your punishment tomorrow ", jin said to him in a warning tone.

Taehyung's eyes widened in fear,  "P-punishment " He whispered in a low voice.

Jin said angrily, " Don't you deserve it after skipping your training in the morning without my permission? "

"I had t-to t-take care of j-jimin, h-he was s-sick, hyung ", Tae said his voice quivering.

Jin slammed his fist on the table, making both jimin and taehyung flinch ; jungkook's eyes teared up in fear as well.

" Really, huh, taehyung, talking back to me after disobeying me, you have crossed your limits, damn it ; I will deal with you tomorrow," Jin growled angrily at Taehyung.

"I am s-so s-sorry hyung. Please don't punish m-me," Tae whimpered pitifully, his eyes tearing up.

"Shut it. I should not hear a word from you again , " Jin shouted at him loudly.

Jimin teared up looking at Tae tearing up. He felt guilty. It was because of him Tae would be punished. Jimin was ready to take up Tae's punishment if Jin would allow him to.

Jimin rubbed tae's hand comfortingly to make him feel better.

Jungkook looked down biting his lips nervously. He understood the reason for his tae hyung ' s outburst as well his constant warnings telling jungkook to stay out of trouble.  'Maybe tae was right , everything even slightest mistake could land them into deep trouble' jungkook thought.

Jin finished of his dinner wiping his hands with the towel. None of his brothers seemed to have touched their dinner.

They were all too caught up in either fear or worries ; Jin did not mind that. He did not care about their well being, it was only the powers which they possessed that he wanted undamaged.

Jin stood up from his chair, " That is all with the announcements I had to make. I want you all to follow my orders. Otherwise you will face the consequences. Finish your dinner and take rest. Good night ", he said leaving the room.

The six of them stood up bowing to Jin in respect until he left.

Yoongi plopped down exhaustingly on to his chair, he took a deep breath which he had been holding on.

Namjoon stood up and said to yoongi, " Can I take my leave hyung ? I need to rest for tomorrow. "

Yoongi nodded his head and said, "Go ahead, Namjoon. Good night ".

Hoseok stood up and walked out the room as well.

Yoongi sighed, he looked at the youngest three. They looked too pitiful and sad  , their food untouched.

" Jimin, tae, jungkookie ; finish your dinner, okay? These are all your favorite dishes, aren't they? Come on , you need strength for tomorrow .
You need to go to bed earlier as well " , yoongi said to them softly feeling bad for the little ones.

Jimin and jungkook took their chopsticks in their hands and silently ate their food slowly.

Tae looked at yoongi, his eyes pleading, " I don't want to have dinner hyung, can I go back to my room? " He asked yoongi his eyes slowly filling with tears.

Yoongi stood up and took his seat beside Taehyung, " It's okay tae, everything will be okay. I know you are hungry. Let hyung feed you today, alright baby? " Yoongi asked taehyung caressing his hair affectionately.

Tae just nodded his head and allowed yoongi to feed him.

The three of them had their dinner in silence and went back to their rooms.

Yoongi wished for Jin to change, for all them to be happy.