𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

"Rudra! Please!" Jahnvi tried to grab her son's arm, and only to have her be shoved away by her youngest son who looked crazed in his anger, as he glared at her with bloodshot eyes.

"Do. Not. Touch. Me," Rudra grit out, enunciating each word, as he stuffed clothes haphazardly into a bag.

"Rudra, please!" Tears streamed down Jahnvi's cheeks as she tried to grab a hold of her youngest child's arm, while her husband merely watched on. "Tej, do something!" She whirled around to face her husband, who had his arms crossed in front of him. "Tej!"

Rudra scoffed, "Don't bother," he narrowed his eyes. "I won't listen to either one of you."

"Rudra," Jahnvi pleaded.

"ENOUGH!" Rudra screamed. He pointed a finger in his mother's face, "You," his voice choked up with tears, as he rubbed his eyes with the heel of his palm. "You," he pointed at his father. "You two were supposed to love me. You were supposed to do everything Shivaay Bhaiya has been doing all his life for me."

"Rudra," Jahnvi glanced fearfully at her husband whose jaw tightened.

"Let him hear the truth, Mom," Omkara's voice made the three of them turn around to face the middle Oberoi who was glaring at their father with contempt. "Let yourself hear the truth for once in your life and choose to confront it, instead of evading it."

"Ah, says the man who can't accept the truth that his darling brother is responsible for the rift between him and his parents." Tej sneered.

"Don't blame my brother, for your actions, Mr. Oberoi," Omkara snapped. "Shivaay respected you and loved you." A corner of his lips curled up in a scowl, "Can't say the same for you."

Tej rolled his eyes.

"Saach sun kar accha nahi laga?" Rudra mocked. "All his life, Bhaiya put up with your constant cruelty and cold heartedness." He shook his head with a bitter smile. "It's a pity he never realised what a scumbag he wanted his mind and love on."

"Rudra!" Jahnvi gasped. "He is your father!"

"How unfortunate," Rudra mumbled.

"How could you speak to him like that?" Jahnvi cried out.

"How dare he speak of Shivaay Bhaiya like that?" Rudra countered.

"Stop talking about your Bhaiya!" Jahnvi snapped. "Don't forget that your father and I brought you into this world. Yet you go, singing Shivaay's praises."

"Have you ever thought about the fact that maybe we do so, because unlike the two of you, he actually cared for us and loved us?" Omkara chuckled coldly.

"You're aware of the fact that Shivaay Singh Oberoi brought up the two of us, don't you? He was Omkara's support and my father, not him," Rudra jerked his finger at Tej, scowling.

Tej turned to his wife. "Let them do whatever they want. At the end of the day, they'll come crawling a back home," smirking, he walked out of the room, knocking his shoulder into his son's.

Omkara ground his teeth, before glancing at his mother and shaking his head in disappointment.

꧁꧂