Siblings

Hey there it's day 8 wahoo celebrating small victories!  This is a Marvel story that I came up with this sort of late a night but I find this type of thing interesting so here we go. This is an AU needless to say that changes the story because once again I took cannon and folded in origami style into something new.  For the group chat thing, I'll provide the screen names and their real names. Firecracker = Jubilee, Girl Wolvie = Laura Kinney, Solids Don't Apply To Me= Kitty Pride, and Web Head = Peter Stark.                                                                                                 Ages of the children in the story. Cooper Barton 16, Peter Stark 15, Lila Barton 10, and Nathaniel 'Nate" Barton 4. Both Jubilee and Kitty are 15 only a couple of months older than Peter Kitty is the older of the three and Laura is 14 and a half. Tony Stark and Clint Barton have been dating for 3 years and have just gotten married and that's when big issues arise especially because they both have kids... Now that is all out of the way let's get on with the story.-K

Peter was trying to stay out of the way of the movers because it was moving day for the Barton household right onto what has been affectionately named the Stark-Barton family floor. Peter's dad Tony Stark became Tony Stark-Barton just over a month ago when he married Clint Barton now Clint Stark-Barton. They had returned from their honeymoon just under a week ago and now the Barton children are moving into the tower alongside Peter Stark. Peter has tried to get along with the Barton children but from day one they've seemed to just dislike Peter. Peter doesn't understand why and it kinda bothered him that he didn't tell his father because in all honestly, he wanted his dad to be happy. He knew if he told Tony he might have left Clint for Peter's happiness or he would have just told him that their just awkward because both of their dads were dating again and to give it time. Peter tried he did but things didn't get better and he's hoping it will get better while living together or he can just avoid them since the floor and tower are huge.

It took several hours but all of the kids' and their dad's things were moved into their rooms and Peter scampered out of his room for the first family dinner they would share it went as well as Peter expected.  "How are you finding your stay at the tower so far?" Tony asked the Barton children "I like it so far it's got a better view than back at the farmhouse." Lila said as she kicked her feet happily. "I like the ceiling lady!" Nate said talking about F.R.I.D.A.Y. as he nodded. "O think it's pretty neat a bit bigger than I'm used to but I think it's great so far. My room is bigger than our old living room but I like the extra space." Cooper said. "Are we going to Peter's school?" Lila asked, "No Midtown is selective but you are going to a school near Midtown." Tony said as he cut his steak. "Good," Lila said as she nodded. "Why's that good I'm surprised you don't want to go to school with Peter?" Clint asked his children. "I said good because it's good for him because Cooper would embarrass him I know he would don't even try to say otherwise Coop," Lila said quickly and Tony laughed. "Yeah, I do that enough to poor Pete," Tony said once he collected himself. Peter laughed awkwardly but his spidey sense went off when Lila said that pretty much confirming what he thought that the last bit was a lie. She was probably glad she wasn't going to the same school and as much as Peter hated to admit he was also glad.

Peter was trying to be nice but if he was honest with himself he was bitter and it freaked him out because he's not a bitter person. He was worried that he could start to be a bitter person for good if he didn't just take a breath and chill out. 

The dinner was kinda normal the kids still were frosty as it continued with Peter like for example at one point they were talking about favorite superheroes and when Peter tried to chime in they immediately changed the topic. Peter gets that this happens but when he tried again they changed the topic again and again. When he tried to change the topic to something they could all talk about, they just kept talking and Peter eventually just speed ate the rest of his dinner and excused himself. He went to his room and pulled out his phone and texted the group chat with some of his friends.