Part 5 / S2

Everyone slowly started arriving at the venue, filling it up as they took every available seat.
After a few minutes the place was already packed with people and behind you was Jennie sitting whom you hadn't noticed yet.
And neither had Jennie noticed you sitting in front of her.

The show began slowly as a the models made the entry by wearing the latest designs of Chanel.
You were honestly surprised by the new designs that Chanel had came up with , they looked drop dead gorgeous.
Most people were on their phone taking photos of the models unlike you who had all her attention to the models walking on the runway.

As you moved your hand from the chair's armrest , your bracelet suddenly fell out of your right wrist to the floor.
You turned your head to the side to pick the bracelet up but as you bowed down to pick it up ,your hand brushed against someone else's.
It was really obvious that it was Ni-ki's hand.
You acted like a normal stranger by just bowing to thank him using your head a little.
As you did that , you also spotted Jennie behind you.
Your face lit up with a bright smile as you saw her.

"Hey sis , how are you" You turned your head around to talk to her.
Jennie reacted back by a surprised smile.
"OMO ! I didn't see you there but thank you , I am good. What about you?" Jennie spoke feeling a little guilty for not noticing you earlier.
"Haha its okay , anyways do you have any updates ??" You chuckled , however as you posed a question your face turned from smiley to serious.
"About what...?" she asked back, confused. Seeing Jennie's expression and hearing your conversation, Ni-ki curiously turned his head towards you two for a moment before turning away.
"Oh c'mon sis , you know what I am talking about!" You said in a low voice.
"Is it about the Yoshimura situation?" She asked unsure if that was what you were talking about.
"Yeah" You nodded your head.

"Well...The end is coming for us... We cannot fight back against them" She answered , her voice low.
"What do you mean the end is coming?" You asked wanting more informantion.
"Yn please stop talking about this , you know we cannot have anyone know about these information until it has happened already" She tried to shush you but you were desperately looking for more information to the situation.

- Ni-ki's PoV
"Please Jennie... You have a choice but I don't... you know I don't wanna be a model for the rest of my life" Yn whispered but her voice was loud enough for me to hear what she was talking about.
At this point I was getting curious about what they were discussing about but I couldn't... I am being forced to ignore her even if my heart disagrees with it.
"I know you cannot do anything against it like I can.... But I can't tell you" Jennie seemed like she didn't wanna say that as she whispered her words to Yn.
"Please" Yn whispered back making her sigh.
"Fine... After the show" Jennie finally gave in.

After that Jennie had agreed , Yn turned back around facing the runway walk stage as if nothing had happened.

"What was that?" I thought confused then I focused on the show aswell.

- End of Ni-ki's PoV
- Author's POV

After the small whisper conversation you had with your Sister , you turned focus all to the show seeming respectful.
Then a mode came to the runway wearing the exact same dress as you.
"Woah" You got surprised when you noticed it.
"Looks like I am wearing the latest design" You said in your mind.

Awhile later the show ended meaning you had to slowly leave but before that , you wanted some answers from Jennie.
"I will be back , you girls go" You said to your members , then you followed Jennie to the girls bathroom as it was the only private place for you to talk.

"Can I have the answers now?" You asked inpatient.
"When did you become so inpatient? Anyways about the marriage thing..." Jennie started to speak.
"C'mon spill it sis" You said getting even more inpatient.
"Well you know I wanted to leave my life as a idol only if it was Cha Eunwoo who I was marrying , right?" She said as you nodded your head in yes.
"Our parents signed the papers that was was needed to get their permission for the marriage and they made me sign it aswell..." She explained.
Even though what she explained sounded brutal , you knew Jennie didn't hate it.

"Lucky you , what about me? Did they talk about my 'marriage' or anything ?" You asked the question that you had been longing to ask.

~ To be continued
Warning : I don't ship Jennie and Eunwoo in real life , it's only for the story !!