Part 4 / S2

It has now been a week since that day but Ni-ki still seems to be acting weird towards you.
The way he has been acting nowadays has been making you upset and miss him more day by day.

"Had I done something wrong?" You mumbled to yourself while you were getting ready for the Chanel fashion show.
"I don't even remember doing anything wrong" You kept speaking to yourself and kept overthinking about the situation.

After wearing a the Black dress with a white torso in one piece , you exited the changing room and sat back on the makeup vanity table where a Hybe's makeup artist started to work on your makeup.

"You look really pretty in this dress Mrs.Yoshimura" The makeup artist complimented you while bringing out her purse filled with makeup supplies.
"Awh thank you!!" You thanked her with a warm smile as you now felt really confident in the dress you were wearing.

Next to you was Jia seated to another makeup vanity table.
Her makeup and hairstyle process was finished the moment you sat for yours.
"OMO I love the hairstyle!!!" Jia smiled in awe as she admired herself in the mirror.
You chuckled at her reaction to the finished results of her hairstyle.
"Cute" You mumbled to yourself.

After awhile , both your makeup and hairstyle was also done , you were the last member to be styled so it was time for you to head to the show.
You picked up the small Chanel black purse that was designed accordingly to the style of the dress.
After that you walked out the hybe building together with your members.
The moment you stepped out the building , a black suv car parked right in front of you.
Since it was the only Suv that was parked there , you knew it was to pick you and your members up for the show.
You also saw a few people walking around the road so they also noticed you 4 girls standing out because of your luxury looking dresses.
And some of them realised you were idols so they waved their hands towards you as you girls walked to the car while waving back to the few people who noticed you.

You entered the car one by one and the driver immediately drove off to the show.
In the way you and the girls talked about random stuff to pass the boring time away.
"I am so excited to meet Jennie!!" The only topic Yura was talking about was meeting Jennie.
"You truly love Jennie" You couldn't help but smile at Yura.
"She is actually my role model" Yura kept talking about Jennie the whole time till you arrived at the venue area.

"Will she actually be attending the show today?" Yura randomly asked.
"Jennie? Of course she will!! She always attends Chanel shows" Jia replied while exiting the car.
The moment Jia exited the car , she met with hundreds of flashing lights from the paparazzis cameras.
"Paparazzis are sometimes a bit too wild today" You said in your mind because of the many flashes that were pointed right at you to take pictures.

After a few seconds of posing for the pictures , 8 bodyguards escorted you all together inside the venue so that no fan would try to touch you.
The interior was decorated luxurious giving it the fancy vibes.

Your seat number was 14 and your other members were seated at your left side so someone else whom you didn't know could be seating next to you on seat number 15.

The show hadn't began yet so you were just whisper talking with your members until someone sat next to you.
You turned your face around to see who it could be and just incase you needed to greet them.
You froze for a second when you saw Ni-ki sitting right next to you with a cold face.
You came back to your senses and bowed with your head to seem formal towards other celebrities.
He did the same to you but with a cold face.
You desperately wanted to know what was wrong with him but you couldn't due to the rumours that could spread.
~ To be continued