Part 26

Previous:
what you didn't knew was none of the duos were staying at the same hotel meaning you were gonna end up sharing a room with Niki...
Continuation:
The car stopped infornt a big hotel and you didn't even realise it was a different hotel.
"But this isn't the hotel I reserved a room at?" You mumbled confused stopping at your tracks which made Niki stop too.
"Well I guess you entered the wrong car anyway haha" he chuckled but as you turned around , the car driver had already driven away so there was no other choice but to stay at this hotel because you don't even know how to reach the other one.
"Darn it" you mumbled.
"What's wrong with it?don't you like to stay at the same hotel as your boyfriend?" He teased you.
"I do but it's just the paparazzi might catch us-" you were saying your sentence when you spotted some people with cameras so you immediately pulled Niki by his wrist inside the hotel.
"Yah what was that for?" He asked confused as you finally let go of his hand when you arrived at the counter where no one could see you two.
"I think there were some paparazzis"you answered while the employee working there was looking at the reservation names.
"Alright your hotel room number is 143" the employee said giving the key to Niki.
"Thank you" you both said and Niki held your hand taking you towards the elevator to go on the 7th floor.
The elevator stopped at the 7th floor right 3 blocks away from your room.
Niki swung the key on his index finger before opening the door to the hotel room.
The room was really modern and well decorated making it more cool to stay at the place.
"I am taking shower first" you said running to the bathroom before Niki would because you knew him too well that he would run into the bathroom.
"THATS UNFAIR" Niki said as the door to the bathroom clicked close as you chuckled at his reaction from the other side then eventually took a shower.
After taking a refreshing shower with calming music playing from your phone you finally exited the bathroom in your long bathrobe and just then you realised you forgot to bring your luggage out form the car.
"NAHHH" you said while face palming yourself making Niki look at you confused.
"I forgot to bring the luggage Bruh" you said making Niki face palm himself too.
"Girl-" he said as if he was your bestie.
"Well it is whatever it is , give me one of your hoodie pleaseee" you practically begged since it was cold just wearing a bathrobe with nothing underneath.
"Fine fine" he said as he gave you a black hoodie but he secretly liked it when you wear his hoodies.
After he gave you the hoodie he went to shower so that you could change in privacy.
The hoodie was pretty big for you so it could actually hide your private parts that you obviously wouldn't want anyone to stare at.
As you were drying your hair , someone knocked on the door making you confused as you weren't expecting anyone in a hotel to visit you.
You opened the door only to meet a female bodyguard with a luggage.
"You forgot your luggage Miss Yn" the women kindly said handing you the luggage.
"Oh thank you for bring it back to me!" You answered back kindly aswell.
"By the way you look so pretty in your boyfriend's hoodie" She winked at you making you a bit embarrassed since you had forgotten that you wearing his hoodie and the fact she could exactly tell you had a boyfriend made you chuckle.
"Thank you miss!" You giggled a bit awkwardly.
"Alright have a nice day Miss Yn" she said and left as you closed the door.
As soon as you closed the door Niki exited the bathroom SHIRTLESS.
"AHHH" you screamed shocked as you quickly closed your eyes while Niki was standing there confused while drying his hair with the towel he was holding.
"What's wrong?" He asked confused as hell.
"WEAR A T-SHIRT MF" you said.
"Nah" he replied straight and started drying his hair with the hair dyer but you still had your eyes closed.
"Ah c'mon it's normal for you to see me shirtless yn-ah" He calmly said making you roll your eyes then you stopped covering your eyes but you turned around so that you wouldn't be staring at his abs even if you wanted to.
It hadn't even been a minute since he started drying his hair and he already stopped the hair dryer from drying it more which made you confused as his hair couldn't be dry that fast.
"Turn around" He sternly said in his deep voice that always made a shiver run down your spine but you still didn't turn around.
"Are you wearing a shirt?" You asked to make sure but no reply.
"Dont be stubborn Yn" he said as you came towards you and turned you around which you of course had to cover your eyes again for.
"You drive me crazy Yn" he said and smashed his lips on yours taking your hand away from your beautiful eyes as he slid his hand down to your waist pulling you closer to deepen the kiss even more.
You couldn't resist his kisses at all so you kissed him back immediately falling into the kiss.
~ Cliff hanger
I think this was a bit too cringey but whatever 😭🤘🏻