¦¦~Four~¦¦

¦¦~Eleanore~¦¦

After breakfast I went into the garden to pick some flowers to bring with me to the palace.

"Eleanore the person that is here to fetch you has arrived." Esme said while standing by the back door, "Coming." I said.

I got up to my feet and picked up my flower basket then made my way inside. I made my way upstairs to my room to fetch my bag then made my way back downstairs.

My parents hugged me and my mom was crying, "Ma why are you crying?" I asked her.

"To think about it I have never been apart from you." She said. "And now you are all grown up. And I knew at some point you would need to leave whether it was marriage or even for work." She continued and I smiled.

"I am only going to be thirty minutes away. And I can always call." I reassured her and she smiled then kissed me on the cheek before letting me go.

"Goodbye flower." My dad hugged me again, "Goodbye pa." I said then he let go of me. They both waved me goodbye as I walked out of the house.

As I stepped outside Esme was standing by the car ready to say her goodbyes. The driver came up to me and offered to take my bag and flower basket, "Goodmorning Miss." He greeted me, "Goodmorning." I greeted back.

Esme hugged me and I hugged her back. "Goodbye Ellie." She said, "Goodbye Esme." I said and she let go.

"Both our ma's are going to torture me alone now." She said and I laughed,"I know they will." I said and she smiled.

We said our final goodbyes before I entered the car. She took a step back so the driver could be able to drive and I waved and she did too. We continued waving until we could no longer see each other.

I sat back on my seat and then looked out the window then began getting bored just sitting in the car so I decided to talk to the driver.

"So. What is your name sir?" I asked him and then he looked at me on the rear view mirror, "Jameson, Miss." He answered and I continued talking, "I'm Eleanore."

"How long have you been working for the royal family?" I asked him.

"Since the Prince was born, Miss." He answered.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"I quite love working for the royal family. They are such lovely people both in public and private." He answered.

We continued talking until we reached the Palace. Jameson said he actually came from the Kingdom of Edenay in search for a job here in Adenvale and the Queen offered him the job.

" It was my pleasure getting to know you my young friend. "He said as i stepped out of the car and he handed me my flower basket then handing my bag to the man who came to my house with the Prince yesterday.

" Me too. "I smiled then Jameson got back into the car and drove of.

" Goodmorning Miss Eleanore. "He greeted me and began leading me towards the Palace,"Goodmorning."

We walked into the Palace and when I say my jaw dropped, it dropped. The architecture of the Palace was already beautiful but the interior was beyond breathtaking.

As he was about to continue walking the Prince walked downstairs and made his way towards us.

"Aaron." He acknowledged the man, "Prince Arthur." Aaron said.

"I was about to lead Miss Eleanore to her room." He continued.

"Her room. Make it the one next to mine." He said.