¦¦~Nine~¦¦

¦¦~Arthur~¦¦

Eleanor has been very serious with finding my attacker, that everyday after breakfast if we were free she would ask Aaron and I to meet her in the sitting room and we would talk about my attack.

"Ta-da." Eleanore said showing Aaron and I a big clipboard with a bunch of names and rows. "What are we looking at?" Aaron asked.

"I made this to help narrow finding Arthur's attacker down. It has all the names of the potential attackers and why I think they are potential attackers." She explained and we both began looking at the names as she came closer.

"Really? Aaron?" Aaron pointed out his name and she nod, "You never know." She shrugged and he laughed.

"Should I explain why these are my main suspects?" She asked and Aaron and I both nod.

"The main suspects are Aaron, because he is the only person who is very close to you. And knows everything about you, many people don't. Mr Avanson, he is the head of security for the palace and the kingdom aswell, granting him easy excess to the palace and the kingdom. Clara Smith, your 'crazy' ex girlfriend who is supper obsessed with you."Eleanore stopped talking and laughed after saying the last line.

" Whats funny? "I asked." Crazy ex girlfriend? You? "She could not stop laughing and Aaron joined her and I frowned." When? "She asked.

"I dated her when I was fifteen. So a very long time ago and she never accepted our break up, and stalked me for a few months after we broke up and tried many ways to try and get us back together. Let me just say I had interesting high school years." I explained to them and they finally stopped laughing after a while.

" Sorry. I will continue. Maya Bathlow, Clara your ex's best friend need I say anymore. Sara Smith, Clara's sister again  need I say anymore. Imagine being hated by girls close to your ex, which you supposedly broke her heart according to my research. Last person on my list is Ayden black, this one seems to hate you a lot. He was your old friend and the two of you were really close until you weren't and he allegedly has many crimes connected to him and has recently just got out of jail not too long ago."She said and my heart began to beat.

Ayden black.

The two of us go back, back to our early teen years. We were really close until we weren't and he gained a hatred for me, which I wonder came from where to this day.

" How do you know so much details about all of these people? "I asked her genuinely surprised.

" I do my research. Anyways I am going to narrow down the suspects to three people who I really think it could be them. Ayden black, Mr Avanson and... Uh... "She looked at Aaron who looked at her.

" Aaron say it's not you while maintaining eye contact with me. "She said." Okay. "They looked into each other's eyes," It is not me and I would never do anything to hurt my best friend. "He said and Eleanore smiled, " Yeah it can't be you. "

" Okay then and...I want to say Clara but she has not been in contact with you for a whole year now and even moved to Erenson. So I guess Maya she apparently began a Prince Arthur of Adenvale hate club in many different Kingdoms, which is quite sad if you ask me. "She said.

" All this has given me a headache and a many sleepless nights have come with all this. But I have finally gotten so close. Bye guys I have to go do some more research. "She said then left the room.

" Since Eleanore joined us there hasn't been a dull day. "Aaron said and I agreed with him.

She is quite an interesting girl.

" Do we have anything scheduled today? "I asked Aaron out of boredom. I am not used to have too much free time and lately free time is all I have been having.

" Nothing so far. "He answered getting up." I need to go home. My brother is getting married in a few months and today we meet his fiancé. "Aaron said getting up and saying his goodbyes then leaving too.

I sighed and got up then walked out of the sitting room and made my way up the stairs to the third floor.

I walked into the clay room. This room was my favorite room in the palace. It used to be my grandma's clay room, which she would spend hours in. But after her passing no one went in here for weeks, but I felt comfort in coming in the room and making pots of all kinds, because it reminds me of her.

I decided to make a pot to pass time and  think about her without the sad part of thinking about her.

                                ¦¦~~¦¦