10

After he got his phone fixed Mark was hoping to contact Donghyuck but it was way colder than before, before,donghyuck would recive his messages but won't reply but now he wasn't receiving any of, it was Like sending texts to a locked phone. Mark wondered if donghyuck changed his number so he won't talk to him.
He couldn't take that out of his head and he badly wanted to talk to someone about it. There was no one but his new friend Yuta.
It was weird at first but Yuta made it somehow comfortable, when he realised that Mark did what did Just because he was drunk he decided to forget the whole thing and Just act normal.
Yuta told Mark a lot of things about his life so Mark couldn't but say a few things too.

"so yeah he Is totally ignoring me right now, i would have thought he is Just angry but it's been a whole month didn't he miss me at all?" said Mark miserably.
Seeing how upset and frustrated Mark was Yuta tried to be a good friend and comfort him a Little.

" maybe i should talk to him, the knew number would definitely make him curious" yuta came With a new idea.

"i doubt it, i think he changed it " Said Mark and took a deep breath.

"trying won't harm anyone"

Yuta was so excited that he send a message right after Mark gave him the number.
Even though Mark was expecting that donghyuck won't receive it he still got upset when that actually happend.

"i don't get it, why would you wait for someone for a deacde. Believe me he Doesn't give a shit about you" said yuta getting a Little emotional.

"that's from your perspective, and you don't even know him" said Mark defending his crush and totally ignoring yuta's question on purpose, he himself Doesn't know the answer .

"but if he loves you why would he ignore you like this? I mean are you sure you are even friends? I don't get it and Doesn't make sense to me."

"i didn't say he loves me, can we talk about something else please ?" said Mark. He kind of regretted telling yuta the whole thing. He was too honest and he was telling Mark things he was well aware of but always tried to deny.
Yuta nodded and changed the topic, Mark was glad but he didn't actually listen to what yuta was saying, he was thinking about him and donghyuck again and what yuta just said. Were they even friends?.

"i'm sorry for coming back to the topic but something is bothering me, don't you have any mutual friend or someone both of you know like His parents or his close friends, anyone? "

Yuta's question cllicked something in Mark's head, he didn't know why havn't he  thought about this, he could have Just asked jaemin or xiaojun. Not jeno though.
Mark excused himself saying that he got some urgent work to do but in fact he wanted to be alone when he talks to jaemin or xiaojun, yuta was friendly and everything but for Mark. He was a Little nosy.

Mark had to scroll down to find the ground they made for the reunion, while doing so he realised that he didn't save jaemin's or xiaojun's numbers so he had to take from the group . Before going so down he noticed unread messages from jeno. usually he wouldn't even open it but when he saw the call  as soon as possible message he freaked out, somehow he knew that it got something to do with donghyuck because they no longer have mutual interests except their obvious interest in Donghyuck.
Not wasting a second Mark called jeno but the latter didn't pick up, he tried and tried but it was all the same. It was totally understandable though, it was the middle of the Day and everyone must be at their jobs.
He gave up but not for good, he will call him at night or maybe jeno will see all the missed calls and hopefully he would call him back. Before putting his phone on the charger Mark thought about calling donghyuck one Last time, he knew it was useless but he couldn't stop himself from doing.
How the hell do i get nervous every time he whispered to himself while placing his hand on his chest and dialing donghyuck's number.