12

Mark called yuta the next day's evening and asked if want to grab a drink. yuta agreed but said that he was with a friend and asked Mark if it was alright to bring him along. Mark didn't really care so he agreed. All he needed that moment was someone who would stop him from doing stupid things if he got drunk which was gonna happen because Mark felt like he needed to get totally Drunk and forget about everything even if it was only for a few hours.
Since Mark was still new to the town he asked yuta and his friend to pick the best bar in the town and send him the location.
Mark took a cab to the place yuta sent him and within fifteen minutes he was already there.
It didn't look like Best place as Mark asked yuta for, first of all it was a gay bar Aka mark's nightmare, he hated how everyone hits on the newcomer and chase him around as if it was their first time seeing a man. Mark took a deep breath and decided to head in, it was too late to hesitate anyway and he still needed his drink.

Mark was trying to ignore all the approaching and flirts but every minute he steps further into the bar it gets hard to ignore, not because he was falling for them but because the place was too crowded.
A short guy suddenly approached Mark and without asking for a permission he boldly ran his hand on Mark's face and said something in Japanese. Mark was too shocked by the skinship from the short stranger and he was about to scold him when someone suddenly held his shoulder from the back, it made Mark even more angrier he felt like he was getting harassed.
Before he turns around to see who just grabbed his shoulder he heard a familiar voice talking in Japanese right behind him, at that moment he felt a great relief. It was yuta.
The short guy rolled his eyes then left, Mark was confused yet relieved and before he asks yuta about what he said to that guy he asked him about the place .

"seriously?" asked Mark with a raised eyebrow.

"you said you want the best place, here it is" laughed yuta.

"I'm gay but I'm not a fan of these places, ever since I was like 20 or something "

"you are dealing with something real my friend, by the way aren't you curious what did that guy said to you?"

"he wants to sit on my face?" replied Mark sarcastically.

"cut me into sashimi with this outstanding sharp jowline of yours and then chew me "

"what's sashimi?"

"Very thinly sliced raw fish, crazy isn't?"

"at least he knows exactly what he wants" laughed Mark sarcastically.
Together with yuta they walked to their table and yuta introduced his friend as his Korean teacher, who also looked uncomfortable about the bar but didn't say a word.

"yuta told me that you are Korean" said yuta's friend trying to break the ice.

"I guess I am, you too obviously" said Mark shortly, he did not come here to make new friends he just wanted a strong drink. Yuta's friend actually seemed friendly and nice, his Korean was perfect but the timing was just wrong.

Mark was drinking shots of whiskey while listening to the friends talking about everything and after a sweet amount of time he started feeling drunk .

"Donghyuck.. Jinhyuck.. Namhyuck.. Who the fuck name their kids with the same last syllables" he mumbled while pouring himself another glass of alcohol.

"my father named me and my brother with the last syllable too thank god we don't live together " said yuta's friend laughing. Him too was getting drunk litt by little.
Yuta frowed and looked at his friend "I thought you are an only child" he said but his friend was too drunk to think about anything.

Yuta, the only sober one in their table was having a great time taking video of the two drunk guys who were complaining and arguing  about names syllables. It was hilarious to see them getting along so well when they were drunk and pretty much agreeing with each other on everything.
It was all funny until Mark suddenly broke in tears.