Casual Part Two

This is based off the story Nikki & Kat in after sex watch the movie it's not bad and both actress are really really attractive and this one is longer
___________________________________
Kats POV
I lifted the blanket off my head, she was catching her breath and looking up at the ceiling, after a few seconds she looked down at me.

"That was nice."  Nikki said brushing my hair back out of my face, "Do you want me to keep going?" I asked making eye contact, she was so beautiful, I loved everything about her.

"No let's just marinate in this moment."  She replied hand still in my hair, she just started playing with it and I couldn't help but stare at her I decided to touch her necklace.

"Stop that." She said her eyebrows tensing up, I scrunched mine, "Stop what?"

"Looking at me like that."  Her hand was still playing around in my hair, "Like what, can I not look at you anymore?" I rolled my eyes

"You're looking at me like you want to kiss me, and that can't happen."  She took her hand out of my hair.

I sat up and held my legs close to my chest, "You say that all the time, I just don't get it, why won't you kiss me?"

"If we kiss, I might." She took a deep breath,  "You might fall in love me or something and this is just casual."
___________
We were walking around campus heading to the library, "I feel like I hurt your feelings earlier." She said walking slightly faster than me.

"Why would you say that?"  I replied my voice barely higher than a whisper, "I don't know it seems like my comments may have hurt you, but I just want to clarify that I'm not into you."

"I don't even like women." She stopped in front of me, "Ok, I just thought."

She cut me off before I can finish, "You thought wrong, I love dick and you love pussy."  I nodded and walked past her.

"You don't have to say it like that." I groaned "What is that supposed to mean?" She replied, stopping at a vending machine.

"Your language is just so vulgar and crude." I said leaning against a wall,

"That's how I talk okay, I say it how it is, you're an amazing upcoming writer who makes me cum really hard and I'm a straight soon to be nurse who likes to cum in your mouth or on your fingers."

I stood there silently,

"The only reason I even let you go down on me is because there's not a lot of attractive men knocking at my door." She smoothed her hair back and got something out of the vending machine.

I sighed, she stood in front of me with her eyebrows frowned, "Are getting emotional on me? Don't you dare start crying."

"I'm not getting emotional." I replied crossing my arms, "We've been roommates since forever have you ever seen me be nice to anyone, I'm a cunt and you know this."

"I don't know when we're doing stuff your just so." I tried to explain, "Well of course I talk to differently when you're getting me off."

I shook my head and sighed "Nikki."

She grabbed my cheeks making me look her in the eyes, "Listen I care for you a lot, just not in that way okay and I'm not you know, this is just casual."
____________
We were sitting on the floor of the library, I was flipping through my book.

"What does pussy taste like?" Nikki asked with her legs crossed sitting next to me, I looked up from my book and at her.

I opened my legs, "You tell me." She pushed my legs closed, "Gross Kat you know I don't, do that."