Guilty pleasure

Guys I don't condone cheating but...
A few people have been saying I should write a book about the princesses from chapter one if like 5-10 ppl say I should write it i will, with smut obv, oh and the title is a Chappell Roan song for the third time
___________________________________
Ada POV
I was woken up by footsteps coming down the stairs it was Ms green, aka Gracie's mom.

She so fucking hot, I've know her since I was like 15 I never really talked to her until recently and now that I'm nineteen I have a chance besides her wife but she's irrelevant.

"Hello?" Ms green asked, "Hello."  I replied sitting up on the couch.

"Jeez you scared me." She said in a sigh of relief putting her hand on her chest, "Sorry, did Gracie not tell you I was staying over?"

"Must've slipped my mind." She said before pouring herself a cup of coffee, I think she forgot she didn't tie her robe.

She was wearing a laced bra and underwear, she looks so fucking good, I felt like I was mesmerized by her.

"Ms Green?" I called "Yes dear?" She replied, I hesitated for a moment "How have you been?" I asked standing up from the couch.

I walked over and sat across the kitchen counter I couldn't keep my eyes off of her, "I've actually been doing pretty well, what about you?" She sipped her coffee.

"Im doing better now that you're here." I smiled at her, "What is that supposed to mean?" She asked leaning on the counter.

I glanced down at her body before biting my lower lip, she looked down realizing she hasn't tied her robe she does it quickly.

"Sorry about that." She said, "It's fine Ms Green, I've seen women with less than that before." I replied quickly.

She was slightly taken aback, "I'm at a loss for words." She said before sipping her coffee,

We looked into each others eyes for a moment and I felt the tension building up, I wanna kiss her so bad right now.

I heard footsteps coming down stairs, I didn't stop looking at her but she stood up straight.

"Good morning sweetheart." It was her wife, aka the other Ms Green but I call her by her first name, I sighed hearing her voice I kept my eyes on the prize.

"Good morning Ada." She said, "Good morning Ms, Eva." I replied, still staring at Ms Green, she glanced at me a few times while drinking her coffee.

Ms Eva came over and kissed her wife, I've never been more jealous in my life, she turned around to pour herself some coffee.

"Gracie and I are going to the mall in about an hour, care to join us?" Ms Eva asked before drinking some coffee.

"I would love to but, I'm flooded in work." Ms Green noticed me looking at her. "What about Ada, she's free."

I raised my eyebrows, "That sounds like fun but, I stayed up late so I would rather just fall back asleep on the couch." I smiled.
_________
I woke up after about an hour and seen Ms Green cooking, I walked over and sat across from her,

"What are you cooking?" I asked looking at her with my best doe eyes,

"Well I just put some dinner in the oven and right now I'm just snacking on strawberries." She turned to me and placed the container in front of me.