Lunch

This is based off lunch by Billie Eilish I'm finally doing it and also guys I picked a random name for the girl.
_________________________________
Billie / Claire's POV
I was in Victoria's Secret, browsing through the lingerie section. I hoped to remain unnoticed as I glanced around before putting on my hoodie.

I picked up a fishnet item that revealed almost everything, I considered it carefully, never seen this before.

"She would so good in this." I bit my bottom lip I also grabbed a satin dress and robe before heading to the counter I sat the stuff down without making eye contact.

"Hey, you're Billie Eilish." The cashier said, I looked and frowned, "Can I get a picture?" She asked

"How about I give you a signed..." I looked around and stopped a small group of phone cases for sale, "A phone case." I said picking it up and handing it to her.

She scanned the items I paid, signed the case and headed towards the door,"Let's just keep this between us." I said before leaving.
__________
I put the bag in my car, and headed to where Alice was staying at, "Can you send this to room 202?" I said placing the bags on the counter.

"Of course, and whom is it from?" Asked the woman,

"Uh, Claire." I said with a smile before leaving, I headed out to the car and texted her, "Call me when your there, bought you something rare, I left it under Claire."

I headed to another store, after a while of shopping I realized how many items I had, I was with my friend who thought this was ridiculous.

"I could but her so much." I groaned picking out more things, "I can tell, can we hurry this up I have a spa appointment soon."
___________
The door unlocked with a key card, I pushed it open with my foot, I put all the bags on the kitchen counter next to the lingerie.

It had a card with the name Claire leaning on it, I ran the shower and set up a shower steamer and a few candles.

Then headed to the bedroom, I looked around, and crossed my arms, I should try someplace new I walked around and found her office.

I texted her again "Clothes on the counter to put on after your shower, I'm in your office."
____________
After a while of waiting I heard her coming up the stairs I tied my hair back into a ponytail, "How do I look?" She asked opening the door.

"Edible." I said looking at her with low eyes, she laughed, I stood up from her office chair, "Take a seat."

She dropped her robe revealing a satin short dress before walking over and sitting in the chair, I tried not to smile too hard.

"Am I allowed to help you take them off?" I asked standing in front of her, she nodded.

I helped her take off the dress and she said there in her lingerie, it was crotch less so I just dropped to my knees.

I slide my hands down from her waist to her thighs, I kissed the side of her thigh first then made my way closer to her pussy.

I gave her clit a kiss to tease her then continued to kiss her legs, I moved my way up to her stomach before standing up and pressing my lips against hers.

I put my fingers in her mouth then rubbed them over her clit, just to tease more than slowly slipped my fingers into her.

Her back arched slightly and I maintained eye contact as I started fingering her, it's like the world went quiet for a second.

All I could her was the noises of my fingers sliding in and out of her, my lips meet her neck during this process.

She was whimpering and mumbling, "Tell me what you want mama." I said in her ear,

"Your mouth." She replied in a whiny voice "Say it again." I said moving my fingers faster and pushing them deeper into her g spot each time. 

"Fuck, your mouth I want your mouth." She repeated leaning her head back, I pulled her head back down so she could look me in the eyes.

I slowly made my way down to her pussy and started to kiss her clit I started with a few side to side licks occasionally sucking or moving my tongue in a circle motion.

I didn't stop using my fingers she was clinging onto my fingers tighter than usual she gasped as she felt herself getting closer.

"Keep doing that." She whispered, "Are you almost there?" I mumbled onto her clit,"Yes." She nodded gripping onto the chair.

"What's my name?" I asked barely lifting my mouth off of her "Billie." She moaned,

"What's my name?" I asked again, "Claire." She finally got it right, "Say it again." I muttered "Claire." She said it again.

"One more time." I mumbled, "Claire!" She yelled and gripped my hair as she came,

I stood up and cleaned my face, "You should stay, we can sleep or something." She said catching her breath

"I wish I could but this had been the longest lunch break ever." I kissed her forehead, "I will be back in about two to four hours."
___________________________________
This one is a lil shorter than usual guys I'm sorry 😞 still hope y'all liked tho and um someone said I should write a book, should I make a book about the princess? Bc I would love too 🙏🏾 filled with smut bc
Ik that's what y'all like