Apocalypse

I was thinking of turning this into a story but idk and um btw there's like eight characters Danny, (Abigail and Cody are siblings) and so are David and Ben then there is Willam all college freshman except Cody he's a grade above
__________________________________
Danny's POV
I sat on the floor, frustration evident in my voice as I exclaimed, "Why won't you just leave me alone!"

Abby's expression shifted; usually filled with love when looking at me, now clouded with hurt. "I've been nothing but kind to you and all you do is push me away."

As she moved closer, I instinctively stepped back. "I have supported you since day one and you've been selfish and rude. I sat with you on the bus and you ignored me; I tried to talk to you in the dorm only for you to walk away. I'm done with you and your stupid orange hair you selfish lonely depressed stuck up bitch."

I've never heard her speak like that before, I felt my eyes start to water.

Why do I feel sad, why am i tearing up, why do I even care what she has to say?

"Guys now isn't the time to be arguing, ok there are zombies or whatever the fuck those things are everywhere we have bigger problems to solve." David interrupted coming in between us.

I turned away from the others so they couldn't see my teary eyes,

"I think we should focus on getting upstairs back to our room, all of our necessities and phones are in there." Cody added,

"And how are we gonna do that?" Ben chimed in, "I don't know you're always reading dumb books; you can't think of something?" Cody said

While they were talking I was still focused on not crying then I heard a loud breaking noise.

I turned around to towards the group, "Damn shrimpy." Cody said, it's giving jock from a 2000s movie.

"I say we use these mops as weapons, we just need to get the elevator." Will tossed one to me and went back into the supply closet and started breaking more.

After we had enough for everyone to get two we readied ourselves,

The boys were in front of us and I was standing behind Abigail, "Abby." I mumbled attempting to apologize.

She glanced over at me, "My name is Abigail." She said coldly.

"I'm sorry." I muttered as I felt myself about to cry, "We don't have time for apologies, so stop acting like a victim for two fucking second." She said before turning around.

She's mad at me but she's also really fucking hot.

I took a breath as the boys opened the door we all sprinted to the elevator.

But one of us got fucking body slammed through a window,

I put the stick in the zombies mouth so it couldn't bite me, I can't believe this is how I die not only is Abby mad at me but I'm still a virgin.

Blood splattered on my face, as a broken mop was stabbed into the zombie

Then it was kicked off of me, I looked up at Abby, I tried to catch my breath as she reached her hand out to help me off the ground.

I looked at the others who were fighting off the few zombies, I stumbled to my feet;

We headed over to elevator and I leaned against Abby who was helping me stand. Why do I feel so weak?